• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Trump wants to cut the Company tax rate from current 39% to 15%. He also want income tax cuts for the rich.

More disadvantaged people are going to die than already do in America if he gets in. It is sad.

He also wants Australia to "pay for the protection" we get from the U.S.

All I can say is that we can expect a lot more of this crap from Muslims. Until the president and all these other feckless leaders start calling this what it is is, nothing will change, other than your life becoming a hassle with useless security measures. How is some guys making $15 an hour going to keep me safe? It's window dressing at best. At worst it just another excuse to trample all over our civil rights.

As for Muslims, I have no opinion of them either way if they are docile and obedient. If some fable makes your life more bearable then have it at it, but keep it in your little churches or whatever. Once shit starts rolling over into blood shed then we have a problem. I wish I had a solution but I don't.

Obama has been an utter failure on this front. He seems almost obtuse about all of this. The man has no passion. He's the Wizard of Oz. He's a fraud.The liberal elites are playing right into the hands of Trump. If Trump wins, which I think he will, he will essentially declare war on Islam which will put us at odds with 1.6 billion Muslims, many of whom are already unstable. This will be an unimaginable nightmare.

The momentum behind Trump is huge but it's also very dark, uncaring and downright vicious. Those most vulnerable will be scapegoated. Any leader that promises to make the nation "again" has me on edge. Not that I would ever vote for that other fat ass, shrill.

He also wants Australia to "pay for the protection" we get from the U.S.

Unless he wants to move all his stuff to sth korea in an age where China is fast approaching becoming the number 1 superpower, he might want to re-think that strategy for this region.

Echelon won't work real well without a certain facility located here and if he wants protection money, he can pack that shit up and fuck it off too.

Last edited:
Now would be the time to just shut the fuck up and repeat the earlier stuff (wall building and hating mooslims) before he manages to talk his way out of the top job.

Unfortunately he's not a diplomat's asshole. He'd be better suited to a dictatorship with little to do with the outside world. Maybe Kim needs an offsider?

Unfortunately he's not a diplomat's asshole. He'd be better suited to a dictatorship with little to do with the outside world. Maybe Kim needs an offsider?
Hey big R, there won't be a need for him to become a dictator (at least not explicitly), as the US has a PhD in supporting and protecting dictators worldwide. Why get your hands dirty when you can ensure someone else can do the killings, oppressing, suppressing, and all the things that you wouldn't do to your own people, whilst hiding behind that fake façade I'd like to call selective liberal humanism.

Now here are two shameful images that have (in my opinion) reflected upon the mentality of a government that did not wish to take a stand when ethical morality called for it.

1422083809151.jpg
Flags at half-mast on the Sydney Harbour Bridge on Saturday January 24th 2015.

1422083809151d.jpg
Parliament House in Canberra on the same day and date.

A picture is worth a thousand words they say. Well, the above says we fully support and condone the oppressive regime of the un-Islamic kingdom of Saudi Arabia, which by the way has had a full backing by the US since 1945 until our present day.

The half-mast on Saturday was to mark the death of Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz the day before. "As a mark of mourning and respect and in accordance with protocol," we're told. Respect? Screw human rights, that's only reserved for the west. It's hypocrisy and double standards par excellence!

If someone thinks the governments of the west are innocent and absolved of the chaos that is taking place around the globe and in the middle east (in particular), I say it's time you've reconsidered and re-evaluated your thoughts on the matter.

All I can say is that we can expect a lot more of this crap from Muslims. Until the president and all these other feckless leaders start calling this what it is is, nothing will change, other than your life becoming a hassle with useless security measures. How is some guys making $15 an hour going to keep me safe? It's window dressing at best. At worst it just another excuse to trample all over our civil rights.

As for Muslims, I have no opinion of them either way if they are docile and obedient. If some fable makes your life more bearable then have it at it, but keep it in your little churches or whatever. Once shit starts rolling over into blood shed then we have a problem. I wish I had a solution but I don't.

Obama has been an utter failure on this front. He seems almost obtuse about all of this. The man has no passion. He's the Wizard of Oz. He's a fraud.The liberal elites are playing right into the hands of Trump. If Trump wins, which I think he will, he will essentially declare war on Islam which will put us at odds with 1.6 billion Muslims, many of whom are already unstable. This will be an unimaginable nightmare.

The momentum behind Trump is huge but it's also very dark, uncaring and downright vicious. Those most vulnerable will be scapegoated. Any leader that promises to make the nation "again" has me on edge. Not that I would ever vote for that other fat ass, shrill.

Secular atheism. It's always good to know one's own position. Thanks Andy.

West, East, North they all have their glaring problems and agendas, some do it in a more insidious manner.
What I do know is that the proof is in the pudding, history has shown us and we see in the present that the middle east can't live in peace with each other let alone the rest of the world, I really don't think that there is any hope for that part of the world.
Unfortunately they tend to spill their troubles onto the rest of the world instead of keeping their ideology and politics to themselves.

Last edited: