• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I don't know why some people pick the most irrelevant part of the debate and try and change the narrative; like they're trying to grab some small shred of victory over other members. Oh wait....yes I do.......

FYI

Note 01:33 - 02:33

So exactly what you do.

i think its pretty obvious to anyone from the way his arguments are constructed, that repacked is far more intelligent and educated than you, and its time you accept it

[MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION] why delete an entire post based on the issue of people ruining discussion for the rest of us? surely just delete the swear word.
Coz it takes too long on the phone.
Argue all you want just dont insult.
It beings the forum down.
Ta.[emoji106]

Trump - Republican Nominee

i think its pretty obvious to anyone from the way his arguments are constructed, that repacked is far more intelligent and educated than you, and its time you accept it

Cool he's more intelligent than me according to you. I'm fine with that. Now that you have got the point winning off your chest let's move on with the discussion.

I knew as soon as I heard about it that the Left would try their best to deflect from the fact that the bloke was doing it in the name of Islamic terrorism (especially due to the fact that most of the victims were gay Latinos). Pretty pathetic that they started pushing it so hard so early.

I knew as soon as I heard about it that the Left would try their best to deflect from the fact that the bloke was doing it in the name of Islamic terrorism (especially due to the fact that most of the victims were gay Latinos). Pretty pathetic that they started pushing it so hard so early.

What are your thoughts on the motive behind not calling it terrorism. Being a hate crime rather than terrorism gives more leverage to push for gun reform?

Obviously half of this thread had been deleted. What are you referring to?

[h=1]Omar Mateen's 'gay lover' claims Orlando shooting was revenge against HIV-positive partner[/h]

• [*=center]

[*=center]

omar-mateen--large_trans++qVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg
[FONT=&quot]Omar Mateen[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]CREDIT: REX[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

22 JUNE 2016 • 5:14PM
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]A[/FONT]man who says he was Omar Mateen's lover has claimed the mass murderer acted out of revenge after finding out one of his partners was HIV positive.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mateen, 29, shot dead 49 people at Pulse, a gay nightclub in Florida, on June 12 in America's worst mass shooting.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In an interview with Spanish-language television network Univisionthe man, who was identified only by the name Miguel, claimed he and Mateen were "friends with benefits".[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]He said their relationship started after they met on a gay dating website and lasted two months until December, during which time they met between 15 and 20 times at a hotel in Orlando.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Although Mateen pledged allegiance to Isil at the time of the attack, Miguel claimed that was not his motivation.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]He said: "I’ve cried like you have no idea. But the thing that makes me want to tell the truth is that he didn’t do it for terrorism. In my opinion he did it for revenge."[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]He claimed Mateen had sex with two Puerto Rican men, one of whom he later discovered was HIV positive, and that he became "terrified".[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mateen reported to FBI five weeks prior to Orlando shootings[/FONT]Play![FONT=&quot]00:38[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The man said: "He hated gay Puerto Ricans for all the stuff they did to him. I believe this crazy horrible thing he did was for revenge.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"When I asked him what he was going to do now his answer was: 'I’m going to make them pay for what they did to me'."[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The man wore a disguise and his voice was altered for the high profile interview with Univision, which is the largest Spanish-language television network in the world.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The interview was conducted by Univision anchor Maria Elena Salinas, who has been described by the New York Times as the "voice of Hispanic America".[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]It was not possible to independently verify the man's claims.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Univision said it had confirmed with the FBI that they were speaking to "Miguel".[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Orlando gunman's wife seen in public for first time[/FONT]Play![FONT=&quot]01:11[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The man told Univision: "He (Mateen) adored Latinos, gay Latinos, with brown skin, but he felt rejected. He felt used by them.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"There were moments in the Pulse nightclub that made him feel really bad. Guys used him. That really affected him.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]He said Mateen was "sweet and affectionate" and had told him he was forced into an arranged marriage.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The man added: "He said the Muslim religion is a beautiful, beautiful religion, where everything is about love. Everybody is welcome. Gay, trans, bisexual... everybody.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"He was looking for love. He was looking to be embraced."[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Several witnesses claim to have seen Mateen in the Pulse nightclub on previous occasions before the shooting.[/FONT]

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...er-claims-orlando-shooting-was-revenge-again/

cough

Last edited:
This is true, but that does not mean that Trump is not right to express concern at the threat of religious extremism.

Saw that article at 5 am this morn and was waiting for JW to be jizzing all over it.

Considering no one said it wasn't gay hate he has missed he point. That article is basically a conformation to what everyone is thinking anyway. No one was denying the gay hate claim. The guy in the articles claim it wasn't terrorism is just that, is his claim. The shooter himself says otherwise, the FBI suspicion also says otherwise. The average guy ploughing blokes at the club isn't on terrorism watch lists.

How about not thinking in black and white.

It's both, gay hate and religiously motivated terrorism. It doesn't have to be one or the other. So we are back to what everyone had been claiming all along except JW with the black and white thinking.

Last edited:
lol good one. your replys are hilarious. never once did you concede what his true motivation was, now you claim you said it all along? just fuckin LOL

also fucking amusing when ever someone points out what you do, your go to move to acuse them of it.

repacked says you use strawmans, so you claim he does

i say you only see black and white, now you say its me?

you couldn't make this shit up..

lol good one. your replys are hilarious. never once did you concede what his true motivation was, now you claim you said it all along? just fuckin LOL

I never said it wasn't gay hate. Infact I said all along that probably was part of it along with religious terrorism. It can be both.

If you disagree please show a quote where I said it was not gay hate and you have my apologies.

I used the black and white because I found it funny you accuse me of it but then your argument is strictly black and white.

Pack struggles with his logical fallacies, he accuses everyone else while falling for a heap himself.

Last edited:
actually fuck this your going on ignore. engaging you is pointless.

So you can't find the quote where i said it wasn't not gay hate?

Yes the ignore announcement. Let's hope you can do a better job than packed. His posts towards me tripled when I was supposedly put on ignore.