• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I don't doubt for a second Trump called dead U.S. war veterans "suckers" and "losers". I knew very well a narcissistic abuser who would call Soldiers similar things.

Trump displays all the character traits of a narcissistic abuser or Sociopath too.

images

US President Donald Trump paid no income tax for 10 years, says New York Times report

The New York Times report at a glance
In 2016 and 2017, Mr Trump paid just $US750 ($1,064) in federal income taxes
In 10 of the previous 15 years, Mr Trump paid no federal income taxes at all
Despite reporting hundreds of millions of dollars in income, Mr Trump effectively erased his tax bill by reporting heavy losses across his business interests
Some of Mr Trump's most prominent real estate holdings have also been less than profitable.
Mr Trump reported losing more than $US315 million ($447.4 million) on golf courses since 2000, with much of that centred at Trump National Doral near Miami
The Trump International Hotel Washington, opened in 2016, recorded losses of more than $US55 million ($78.1 million)
The Times report also said the Internal Revenue Service was auditing Mr Trump over a nearly $US73 million ($103.7 million) tax refund he previously claimed. If the IRS investigation — which has seemingly stalled in recent years — were to prevail, Mr Trump could be responsible for paying more than $US100 million ($142 million) to the Government
The former reality television star reported making a combined $US427.4 million ($607 million) from 2004 to 2018 by selling his name and image through various endorsements and licensing deals
Mr Trump has claimed certain business expenses that further shrank his tax bill, including $US70,000 ($99,400) in hairstyling expenses tied to his former reality TV program The Apprentice, and classifying a New York property, described by the Trump Organization as a family retreat, as an investment property to write off millions in property taxes
The Times reported Mr Trump appeared to be responsible for $US421 million ($598 million) in loans that will be due in the next four years.

https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2020...50-in-us-income-taxes-in-20162c-2017/12709418

I been edited. No problem shrekky.

So, same pic, only no naughty bits. In fact, front cover of newspaper. I hope that's acceptable. My point is that the white trailer trash called Michelle Obama an "Ape" (actually called her "a ape" but then you don't expect correct grammar from someone with no teeth) while labelling the soon to be first lady "classy", in direct comparison to Michelle.

UOTE]

What year is this cover? I do not understand

US President Donald Trump paid no income tax for 10 years, says New York Times report

The New York Times report at a glance
In 2016 and 2017, Mr Trump paid just $US750 ($1,064) in federal income taxes
In 10 of the previous 15 years, Mr Trump paid no federal income taxes at all
Despite reporting hundreds of millions of dollars in income, Mr Trump effectively erased his tax bill by reporting heavy losses across his business interests
Some of Mr Trump's most prominent real estate holdings have also been less than profitable.
Mr Trump reported losing more than $US315 million ($447.4 million) on golf courses since 2000, with much of that centred at Trump National Doral near Miami
The Trump International Hotel Washington, opened in 2016, recorded losses of more than $US55 million ($78.1 million)
The Times report also said the Internal Revenue Service was auditing Mr Trump over a nearly $US73 million ($103.7 million) tax refund he previously claimed. If the IRS investigation — which has seemingly stalled in recent years — were to prevail, Mr Trump could be responsible for paying more than $US100 million ($142 million) to the Government
The former reality television star reported making a combined $US427.4 million ($607 million) from 2004 to 2018 by selling his name and image through various endorsements and licensing deals
Mr Trump has claimed certain business expenses that further shrank his tax bill, including $US70,000 ($99,400) in hairstyling expenses tied to his former reality TV program The Apprentice, and classifying a New York property, described by the Trump Organization as a family retreat, as an investment property to write off millions in property taxes
The Times reported Mr Trump appeared to be responsible for $US421 million ($598 million) in loans that will be due in the next four years.

https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2020...50-in-us-income-taxes-in-20162c-2017/12709418

fake News

Donald and Melanie tested positive to C19.

2c5e339c9815f921d0b46a977c7af572.jpg

Attachments

• image-2020-10-02-15:18:59-822.jpg
    image-2020-10-02-15:18:59-822.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 21
Trump now in Hospital. If he's sure he'll lose Election, this might provide an excuse for his narcissistic personality to bow out of Election.

While Trump maybe 74 and obese, I'll go out on a limb and say he'll be fine and that these reports are a bit exaggerated. I'm guessing Trump has strong lungs for his age. From my experience Narcissists don't generally suffer lung problems, their victims usually do though. I've seen this.

While Trump maybe 74 and obese, I'll go out on a limb and say he'll be fine and that these reports are a bit exaggerated. I'm guessing Trump has strong lungs for his age. From my experience Narcissists don't generally suffer lung problems, their victims usually do though. I've seen this.

trump will come up trumps!

he’ll win again
the average toothless hick in America has not had so Good in a loooooooong time

Here we go. Trump's Doctors say he's doing well, but Trump's hand picked Cheif of Staff a dirty grubby lying weasel starts creating whispers Trump's in a bad way - trying to milk it for as much sympathy and votes etc as possible.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/h...s/news-story/a4061eb40654d7877e8ac0bd1c70f68a

As usual, Stiff right on the money!

I hope Trump gets back in. The thought of "slow Joe" as a President is unbearable.

Biden stutters. People who stutter are taught to slow down their speech rate.

It's probably not about you or me, it's about the weak, the disadvantaged, the downtrodden. Conservatives don't care about the poor, the disadvantaged etc. They only care about self interest.

If you see some poor person getting mugged or bashed or bullied by a number of people or bigger people you'd step in wouldn't you?

Ain't nothing better in life than bashing a sociopath - Justice.

Biden stutters. People who stutter are taught to slow down their speech rate.

It's probably not about you or me, it's about the weak, the disadvantaged, the downtrodden. Conservatives don't care about the poor, the disadvantaged etc. They only care about self interest.

If you see some poor person getting mugged or bashed or bullied by a number of people or bigger people you'd step in wouldn't you?

Ain't nothing better in life than bashing a sociopath - Justice.

My heart bleeds purple piss
So you're a Liberal who wants to Ruin the West with your mass Immigration of muslim savages are you.
I bet you even supported Killery against Trump