• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
and its interesting that you say "we" should be helping people in need when you as a property developer are partially behind making housing unaffordable.

Yes it’s great!
let the immigrants do the so called shit jobs so our children can then all become important people like doctors and Bankers.
Hows that turned out for everyone?

refugees much like yourselves have zero choice when it comes to choosing a birth place. Its the great cosmic lottery. I believe we should help those who are fleeing tyrants and poor economic situations.

Alleged civilisations that are thousands of years old still live like dark age kunce.

Theyve had plenty of time to sort out their own shithole countries and cant or wont do it, be fucked if I want them here to wreck this place.

People fleeing their war torn shitholes are older and richer than those who left here to fight and die defending some other kunce not that long ago. These poor millennial refugees and their Iphones are taking the piss.

Alleged civilisations that are thousands of years old still live like dark age kunce.

Theyve had plenty of time to sort out their own shithole countries and cant or wont do it, be fucked if I want them here to wreck this place.

its a human rights issue,the way i see it these people have a right to live. Yes most of them come from feudal type societies,personally cant see a prob with repatriating them in Australia.

and its interesting that you say "we" should be helping people in need when you as a property developer are partially behind making housing unaffordable.

Quite the opposite gerry, I do turn a healthy profit for my troubles, but
market dictates the price mate, I add volume to the market so I’m contributing to flooding it therefore decreasing value and lowering rent.

housing shortages create ridiculous prices, especially in the rental market

Plenty of countries with social structure more closely aligned to that which they are leaving, except for the minor inconvenience of similar cultures displaying similar traits which inevitably result in another shithole country.

Make no mistake, Australia is a destination of choice due to generous welfare structures, nothing more or less.

population growth creates jobs grunty.

I’m all trades migration.
Im paying through my arse for brickies, roofers, painters and plasterers, more of them in the market would mean better prices for me.

but these kunce in Naroo are well skilled in the art or welfare system exploitation, their families here have already educated them on it.

Quite the opposite gerry, I do turn a healthy profit for my troubles, but
market dictates the price mate, I add volume to the market so I’m contributing to flooding it therefore decreasing value and lowering rent.

housing shortages create ridiculous prices, especially in the rental market

you guys think of yourselves first.No social conscience whatsoever

Those proclaimimg a social conscience, as long as it's someone else doing the heavy lifting.

Every kunce screams let them in and hand the land back to the abos.
But no kunce is saying, here have my hard earned home.

Where are kunce supposed to live?
if developers stop, rent will become unaffordable

its unaffordable already,vast majority of tenants get a government subsidy to cover the exorbitant rents.How much money is the government paying out that is going into the back pocket of property investors?

Last edited:
Why not open your own home to them

u think small.Instead of solving the problem,u want to transfer the problem.You see i believe in basic human rights.These people should have exactly the same rights to affordable housing,clean water and healthy food much like you do.

Last edited: