• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Russel Brand is possibly the world's biggest wanker, I'm not even going to watch that. Fadi, I thought you'd be on the Trump train, given that Clinton was funded by the Saudis and was hellbent on perpetuating failed US interventions into the Middle East.

Fadi, I thought you'd be on the Trump train, given that Clinton was funded by the Saudis and was hellbent on perpetuating failed US interventions into the Middle East.
You thought correctly sir, I am. My message was that a particular environment (led by events) had to be created (and we see that it has been created), in order for people like Mr. Trump's voice; attitude, and opinions to be heard, listened to, and accepted.

Last edited:
Looks like "The Donald" is going to provide the World with as much Comedy as George W Bush did!!!

Donald Trump is considering Kanye West for a spot in his Cabinet

usa-trump-kanyewest.jpg

Kanye West has a PhD. He's more educated than [MENTION=9251]Darkoz[/MENTION]; :D

You guys do realise that Kanye has announced that he will be running for president in 2020? At least we will have another "classy lady" in the white house, not like that "ape in heels".

Sad thing is, there will be people who vote for him. Wants you to bring back dictatorships, right?

You guys do realise that Kanye has announced that he will be running for president in 2020? At least we will have another "classy lady" in the white house, not like that "ape in heels".

Sad thing is, there will be people who vote for him. Wants you to bring back dictatorships, right?
Right.