• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
No one smart enough to be wants to be president. Much more money with less pressure in the public sector.

Be it wrong or be it right, I've always said that the Aus PM position does not pay enough.
Any kunce with enough brains to do the job well will say "fuk taking a pay cut and baby sitting a whole county for <$1/2mil pa." he'd rather rake it in in the private sector and sped it on skanks and yeyo without the pressures of public scrutiny.

What is the incentive ? Any kunce with enough passion to do it for the love of it needs a shot of test and would do a emotional job of it anyway.

It just doesn't sit right with me, the fact that Clinton is running against Trump, I'm going to say it, this whole thing to me looks like an "inside job"
i know "conspiracy theory"

but this women is just just not being prosecuted for one thing.

Agree, but it will be touch and go, followed by the inevitable stalling and blocking by the "patriotic" right wing senate.

There will be a mis-count in Florida and a recount called.. oh wait...hang on a sec..[emoji15]

Melania Trump - The First Lady?..
e5bc646753dff931d1c52536187bc47e.png

A hoax, or a serious attempt concocted by Clinton and Obama? I tell you what I really think. I think everyone has lost the plot, the plot I call the United States of America. I mean isn't the US, or shouldn't the US be the main focus; the main drive, the main motivation and objective of what elected, or to be elected president of the United States be first and foremost concerned with...,talking about, fully committed to and all that entails making that country a better country for the American folks who live in it?

Yes, as an outsider looking in, I can not but think that whilst they have been engaging in undermining one another, the candidates, literally your care taker, have seriously forgotten about you America..., it is you who's been assassinated over and over again, by your "care takers" to be!