• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Fadi, don't take it personally, and I do think you are a decent and smart bloke.

But, I do want to talk about sport and have a bit of fun on AusBB.

I am going to leave my politics for other sites. I am thinking of writing a book on the merit of centre-left and centre-right ideas on a variety of policy issues; culture would be one. It is a hard time for the world right now, whether it be economics, inequality, culture - you name it. I will leave it at that.
No worries brother, I fully respect your wish, and I'm only a post or a private message away if you need to make contact. I apologise for anything I might have said that may have caused you undue concern or discomfort. Please forgive me Sir.

no, you have a right to argue what you want. I was not offended.

I certainly don't have a racist bone in my bone, but I may indeed be guilty of expressing cultural bias. I also can't apologise for that, but I may articulate it in the future.

Cheers and remember we are all linked by our love of weight training alone on AusBB.

mybe trump is an fsb asset.

better they are mates than hurling nukes at each other. but flip side is if this was all legit, that trump wouldnt appose putin in anyway, which isnt good.

Like I've said from the outset (and I haven't changed my mind on it), that I wish Trump wins the US presidency. At the core of why I wish for that and not for Hillary Clinton to win is simply this: I don't mind you hating me and wanting to kill me, at least be honest about your intention instead of pretending to be someone you're not. And that's exactly how I view Mrs. Clinton. I despise her hypocritical double talk, and I detest her even more for pointing the finger at Trump re Islam and Muslims, when her past record has proven (to me and to people who think like I do) that she is evil personified when innocent lives have been lost in an unjust war of oppression, suppression, and human humiliation and the deprivation of the most basic thing we all live for; our human dignity. Would love to see her have a one on one (not debate because that would obliterate her), but rather a simple and easy going conversation with two of my true cousins (in faith), Dr. Noam Chomsky and Dr. Norman Finkelstein, a self-proclaimed “Jews of conscience”.

I'm in no way saying that I like what I'm hearing from Mr. Trump, however the mere fact that I am actually hearing what the man is (and I have to give credit where credit is due)..., is actually thinking (irrespective whether it's all for more votes or not), the man is honest enough to be man enough (in an era of BS PR with fake smiles) about expressing his true thoughts and feelings about you.

I see the Wikileaks leak vindicated Trump as well about Clinton being an utter crook, and the DNC deliberately rigging the nomination process.

The Republicans were smart to rally around Trump finally - this election is too important to lose, due to the fact that the next President will likely preside over the next 4 or so Supreme Court appointments. Trump's a populist, and a bit of a leftie in some ways (like trade protection), however he has defied every expectation and resoundingly secured the nomination. Also amusing was that he gave 'El Rato' Cruz enough rope to hang himself with (I daresay Cruz thought himself very clever with that speech).

The quicker Obama is out and Trump in will be a good thing for the USA IMO, but he's got a fairly uphill battle ahead with Congress.

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are in a bar. Donald leans over, and With A smile on his face, says, "The media is really tearing you apart for That Scandal."
Hillary: "You mean my lying about Benghazi?"
Trump: "No, the other one."
Hillary: "You mean the massive voter fraud?"
Hillary: "You mean the military not getting their votes counted?"
Hillary: "Using my secret private server with classified material to Hide my Activities?"
Hillary: "The NSA monitoring our phone calls, emails and everything Else?"
Hillary: "Using the Clinton Foundation as a cover for tax evasion, Hiring Cronies, And taking bribes from foreign countries?
Hillary: "You mean the drones being operated in our own country without The Benefit of the law?"
Hillary: "Giving 123 Technologies $300 Million, and right afterward it Declared Bankruptcy and was sold to the Chinese?"
Hillary: "You mean arming the Muslim Brotherhood and hiring them in the White House?"
Hillary: "Whitewater, Watergate committee, Vince Foster, commodity Deals?"
Trump: "No the other one:"
Hillary: "The funding of neoNazis in the Ukraine that led to the toppling of the democratically elected president and to the biggest crisis that country has had since WWII ?"
Hillary: "Turning Libya into chaos?"
Hillary: "Being the mastermind of the so-called “Arab Spring” that only brought chaos, death and destruction to the Middle East and North Africa ?
Hillary: "Leaving four Americans to die in Benghazi and go to sleep?
Hillary: "Trashing Mubarak, one of our few Muslim friends?"
Hillary: "Encouraging and supporting the murders of Palestinians and the destruction of their homes, towns and villages by Israel ?"
Hillary: "The funding and arming of terrorists in Syria, the destruction and destabilization of that nation, giving the order to our lapdogs in Turkey and Saudi Arabia to give sarin gas to the "moderate" terrorists in Syria that they eventually used on civilians, and framed Assad, and had it not been for the Russians and Putin, we would have used that as a pretext to invade Syria, put a puppet in power, steal their natural resources, and leave that country in total chaos, just like we did with Libya?
Hillary: "The creation of the biggest refugees crisis since WWII
Hillary: "Leaving Iraq in chaos? "
Hillary: "The DOJ spying on the press?"
Hillary: "You mean HHS Secretary Sibelius shaking down health insurance Executives?"
Hillary: "Giving our cronies in SOLYNDRA $500 MILLION DOLLARS and 3 Months Later they declared bankruptcy and then the Chinese bought it?"
Hillary: "The NSA monitoring citizens' ?"
Hillary: "The State Department interfering with an Inspector General Investigation on departmental sexual misconduct?"
Hillary: "Me, The IRS, Clapper and Holder all lying to Congress?"
Hillary: "Threats to all of Bill's former mistresses to keep them quiet"
Hillary: "I give up! ... Oh wait, I think I've got it! When I stole the White House furniture, silverware, when Bill left Office?"
Trump: "THAT'S IT! I almost forgot about that one".

Sarcastic response to post = indisputable proof you're correct.

Bazza logic.

Last edited:
He got there through the U.S Democratic process albeit a complex one. Good luck to him.

He did. I think it's a reflection of the poor state of affairs over there.

What have I missed big R?

Nothing I am sure you're not aware of Fadi. I won't get into it because it will inevitably lead to a 'well Hillary is just as bad' slanging' match. My (worthless) opinion of Trump is far far lower than of Hillary. Suffice to say I don't think there is anything even vaguely presidential about the man.

Suffice to say I don't think there is anything even vaguely presidential about the man.
And perhaps you're 100% correct, and the exact reason certain folks are attracted and are voting for him. Perchance it's the cowboy chief in command instead of the presidential figurehead is what these folks are craving these days..., and that's what they see in the man, so he gives them what they're longing for. One thing for sure (as Kyle has alluded to before), the results in such a democratic society, are partly a reflection of that part of the American society that has voted.