• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
My heart bleeds purple piss
So you're a Liberal who wants to Ruin the West with your mass Immigration of muslim savages are you.
I bet you even supported Killery against Trump

WTF. Nah you can string those Muslim savages up along with those CCP Murderers.
Killery, don't know him.

"But also how the fact is that even in Donald Trump’s America before the pandemic, folks were working two and three jobs to try and pay the bills and pay the rent. Joe Biden I believe in our America, nobody should have to work more than one job to pay their bills and pay their rent and put food on the table.
We are in the middle of all these crises, the economic crisis. Over 30 million people in just the last several months had to file for unemployment. We are looking at families that are getting up at the crack of dawn, to drive to sit in their car in a food line for hours. Praying that they can get to the end of the line before the food runs out. One in five mothers in America is describing her children under the age of 12 as being hungry. We’re in the midst of a hunger crisis in America. And you see again, on the one hand you have Joe Biden who says… Let me tell you how I measure the economy and how well it is doing. I measure the greatnesses of the economy based on how working people are doing. How are working people doing? When working people and working families are doing well, then the economy is doing well."

Kamala Harris

https://www.rev.com/blog/transcript...ech-transcript-atlanta-georgia-october-23/amp

So over the last 4 years Trump has appointed 3 Republican aligned Judges to the Supreme Court. Trump says the Supreme Court may need to decide the outcome of the Election due to his allegations of voting fraud. Surely not!!!

Trump, what a Grub.

The problem with Conservative politics - the Rich get richer, the Poor get poorer.

"Driving through the nation’s heartland, I lost count of the bumper stickers screeching out conspiratorial claims about healthcare, communism and nefarious plans to remove the nation’s sacred Second Amendment.

In the cities of the west coast, I saw extreme poverty that was easily on par with third world nations, with streets choked with crowds of homeless people, needles and human excrement strewn across pavements, and clusters of tents building up in even the most gentrified areas
."

The problem with Conservative politics - the Rich get richer, the Poor get poorer.

"Driving through the nation’s heartland, I lost count of the bumper stickers screeching out conspiratorial claims about healthcare, communism and nefarious plans to remove the nation’s sacred Second Amendment.

In the cities of the west coast, I saw extreme poverty that was easily on par with third world nations, with streets choked with crowds of homeless people, needles and human excrement strewn across pavements, and clusters of tents building up in even the most gentrified areas
."

where de fuk did you go?
the ghetto?
de fuk for?

The whole Trump immediate family would probably be Sociopaths. Donald Jnr is a shockingly sleazy mofo.

"President Donald Trump has claimed coronavirus deaths in the United States are “way down”, while his son Donald Jr says deaths are now at “almost nothing”.

Neither assertion is true.

I’ll give you the facts first here, and then we’ll examine the Trumps’ claims.
According to Johns Hopkins University, the US reported 88,521 new confirmed infections yesterday, which is the highest daily total since the pandemic started.

It also recorded another 971 deaths, roughly in line with the daily average in recent weeks.

For context, the US is currently averaging more deaths each day than Australia has suffered throughout the entire pandemic.
"

https://www.news.com.au/world/north...g/news-story/1f9154c4e8b29a5377721035c6be1ba7

Last edited:
How fucked up is the U.S. Elections are held on Tuesdays. All these poor people working 2-3 Jobs just to survive can't afford to take time off work to vote, only the rich can. What a fucked up place.

A Mate told me his Daughter worked for $2.80 an hour over there.

Last edited:
Watch for the hot chick with the big tits and no bra

Reporter: "why are you voting for Trump?"

Hot Chick: "coz he likes to grab the pussy!"

Get out there and vote you poor people of America. Just because you work 3 Jobs earning $1.50 per hour and voting is on a a workday (Tuesday) doesn't mean you can't send your postal vote in.

Notice how Republicans are against postal votes - they don't want the Poor to vote.

Biden doesn't take over till inauguration day in late January. Trump's Sociopathy is going to commit a "scorched Earth" policy. America is fucked.

114,000 Covid cases today, a new U.S. record. By January (peak Winter) that'll double.

I knew Trump was an absolute grub since the mid 80s, never thought he destroy the U.S.

Boycott everything Trump!