• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Biden doesn't take over till inauguration day in late January. Trump's Sociopathy is going to commit a "scorched Earth" policy. America is fucked.

114,000 Covid cases today, a new U.S. record. By January (peak Winter) that'll double.

I knew Trump was an absolute grub since the mid 80s, never thought he destroy the U.S.

Boycott everything Trump!

mark my words floppy
that old fart will run the states into another depression and we will follow
we are better of with Trump

mark my words floppy
that old fart will run the states into another depression and we will follow
we are better of with Trump

Trump will sabotage everything so the U.S. is fucked.

Get back to the Yeyo, booze and Sluts. We're counting on you.

Trump will sabotage everything so the U.S. is fucked.

Get back to the Yeyo, booze and Sluts. We're counting on you.

I have a lot more interest in the US Economic climate than you do, go save a fuken zebra whale or gerbil
I work and report direct to the US now, so this shit affects directly and immediately, not 2 years down the track like Is the case for you.
I want and need trump to continue the much needed economic reform for my bonus cheque’s to keep coming
You are just making noise with no agenda, just like the feral hippy fuken greenies do
That old kunce will fuck my golden goose in no time

I have a lot more interest in the US Economic climate than you do, go save a fuken zebra whale or gerbil
I work and report direct to the US now, so this shit affects directly and immediately, not 2 years down the track like Is the case for you.
I want and need trump to continue the much needed economic reform for my bonus cheque’s to keep coming
You are just making noise with no agenda, just like the feral hippy fuken greenies do
That old kunce will fuck my golden goose in no time

I ain't no Greenie kunce. I'm Right on economic issues and slightly Left on Social chit.

I hope Grunta gets his bonus. More booze, Yeyo sluts and debauchery. I'm barracking for you Grunta. Get back out there and do some damage.

I ain't no Greenie kunce. I'm Right on economic issues and slightly Left on Social chit.

I hope Grunta gets his bonus. More booze, Yeyo sluts and debauchery. I'm barracking for you Grunta. Get back out there and do some damage.

yeah, yeah, always go back to my ways, I expect that from gerry
surely you can see the economic position US is in at present
they are begging kunce to work, kunce have jobs offers coming at them L R & center.
companies focus heavily on labour retention strategies as part of competition
average hick has not had is this good in US since the 50s

yeah, yeah, always go back to my ways, I expect that from gerry
surely you can see the economic position US is in at present
they are begging kunce to work, kunce have jobs offers coming at them L R & center.
companies focus heavily on labour retention strategies as part of competition
average hick has not had is this good in US since the 50s

Grunta, I applaud your "ways". I love it. Your the antidote to all those Femonazis.

Trump isn't the answer, he's a sociopath.

John McCain's (Republican) concession speech after losing to Obama in 2008

Don't know McCain's policies but sounds about right from this.

Babies still whinging about Trump, hopefully soon they'll find their dummies.

Found the Dummy. It's called [MENTION=9251]Darkoz[/MENTION] .
You and Trump seem to be the whingers; "we was robbed". You didn't have a problem when Trump won under the same Electoral system, but when you lose its the greatest dummy Spit of all time.

I'm not complaining, you're the one crying

Wtf, I'm laughing my ass off. You kunce are the ones whinging you were robbed.

Hey Darky, if the Dems managed to rig the vote, why didn't they win the all important Senate. Sorta shows who's whinging.

Give it a bit more time
yeowl see, trump will get another 4 years
and I’ll be the first kunce to raise a glass to the occasion

Donald Trump is taking legal advice from Denis Denuto:

Supreme Court: "do you have any legal Precedent for bringing this action?"

Trump: "well no!"

Supreme Court: "do you have any evidence?"

Trump: "well no!"

Supreme Court: "well upon what basis are you bringing this action?"

Trump: "it's the Vibe!"

images

Meanwhile the U.S. Office of Special Counsel is opening an Investigation into Trump's fraudulent payments of campaign funds to the Trump Organisation, it's in the millions.

LMAO

Trump's in more trouble than Darkoz 's ass on Mardi Gras weekend!

Like Biden’s son being on the Ukrainian payroll?
And paying bribes to drop cases?
Dems are corrupt to the bone.
Trump at least does feed his people well.
Dems, pls kunce, bunch of corrupt, incapable pedos.

Yeah? Stat what he says?
Well da Grunta says time for Biden to put on his adult nappie check into the oldfarts home and let Trump run the country