• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
More like reality. He is worth billions and running for president. I'm milking cows and posting on a BB forum. Doesn't take a genius to work that he's doing something better than me.

Don't be modest. I'm sure you milk a mean cow.

More like reality. He is worth billions and running for president. I'm milking cows and posting on a BB forum. Doesn't take a genius to work that he's doing something better than me.
You're underestimating yourself or your position and overestimating Mr. Trump using money or the acquisition and possession of money as your measuring stick. Also, running for presidency does not automatically make a person a better person. I'm not saying that what you've written is necessarily wrong (or right), only that it's not a rule, an ideal, or a bench mark of some sort that would automatically transform a human being into some higher and/or a more respectable position. What makes you better than another is your conduct and the way you treat other human beings, at least that would be my first measuring stick.

Last edited:
He's gonna build a wall bigger than the one in Game of Thrones

No, I mean you and fudge, a little closer to home.

You like picking on people don't you, I think you feel a little inferior.

Your statement is interesting and says a lot about you.

In big bad bustling Barry's defence, I think he is a lot more ethical than Donald J Trump.

This happens when trolls are tolerated and encouraged. People don't want to be around it and can't be bothered.

Yes Barry does like to argue. But yes Barry does have a broad knowledge on topics both Physical and current affairs.

He is good to have around as he isn't just a Bodybuilder/Bro or a Powerlifter.

#SaveBarry

Just take people for what they are. Everyone's different. If we were all the same it would be kinda boring, don't you think?

Just take people for what they are. Everyone's different. If we were all the same it would be kinda boring, don't you think?

That's a poor excuse for allowing some of the dysfunction that prevails on here to go on.

That's a poor excuse for allowing some of the dysfunction that prevails on here to go on.

So who do you think should be given the arse?

If you start a thread "Who should be banned", the votes would be as follows:

@stiff-kunt - a lot of votes.
@Goosey; - a lot of votes.
@Darkoz; a lot of votes (and rightly so :D )
@Bazza20; - a lot of votes.
@Grunta; - a lot of votes
@Shrek; - a lot of votes.

Should all those people go?