• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Trump: "...but we have to really increase our intelligence gathering in this country". Why would you even need intelligence gathering when you can just make things up, and history is a witness to that concerning the fictitious WMDs of Iraq, that caused hundreds of thousands of innocent people to die in that country based on that so called "intelligence gathering" lie.

Great, Mr. Trump does not need to rely on energy from the Middle East, as the US with its technology has plenty of this stuff so as to be self-sufficient. For me, this kind of talk is simply brilliant, if he can only carry it out if he should be elected president. I'm all for the Gulf States' governments (the creation of the west) to be left alone unprotected by their creators. That would be a perfect start and a beginning to hopefully (a quick) end of these so called "Islamic" states. Better known in the Middle East as the hypocritical and shameful states par-excellence.

I sincerely wish this man all the best with his presidential campaign, and I hope he gets elected. Finally then, we may end up with an American president who says what's on his mind instead of what is politically correct...calling a spade a spade. Bravo Mr. Trump!

Last edited:
He's the only one who wants to take a non interventionist approach, a smart move given recent US foreign policy failures (well most of them since WW2 really).

Trump: "...but we have to really increase our intelligence gathering in this country". Why would you even need intelligence gathering when you can just make things up, and history is a witness to that concerning the fictitious WMDs of Iraq, that caused hundreds of thousands of innocent people to die in that country based on that so called "intelligence gathering" lie.

Great, Mr. Trump does not need to rely on energy from the Middle East, as the US with its technology has plenty of this stuff so as to be self-sufficient. For me, this kind of talk is simply brilliant, if he can only carry it out if he should be elected president. I'm all for the Gulf States' governments (the creation of the west) to be left alone unprotected by their creators. That would be a perfect start and a beginning to hopefully (a quick) end of these so called "Islamic" states. Better known in the Middle East as the hypocritical and shameful states par-excellence.

I sincerely wish this man all the best with his presidential campaign, and I hope he gets elected. Finally then, we may end up with an American president who says what's on his mind instead of what is politically correct...calling a spade a spade. Bravo Mr. Trump!

wasnt even a terrorist attack

Orlando: This is where the investigative road divides spectacularly: was Orlando gunman Omar Mateen driven by a love of Islamic State, or by a deep sense of self-loathing – possibly triggered by an awareness that he was gay?
Given that investigators have yet to come up with answers, some might have leapt on the Mateen story earlier than they sensibly should have. In claiming responsibility for Sunday's attack, IS will be acutely embarrassed if the emerging story of Mateen's homosexuality becomes the dominant narrative.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/orlando...-or-repressed-homosexual-20160615-gpjooz.html

"Sometimes he would go over in the corner and sit and drink by himself, and other times he would get so drunk he was loud and belligerent," Ty Smith told the Orlando Sentinel, noting he had seen Mateen at the club at least a dozen times.
"We didn't really talk to him a lot, but I remember him saying things about his dad at times. He told us he had a wife and child."
Another Pulse regular, Kevin West, told the Los Angeles Times that Mateen messaged him on and off for a year using a gay chat app.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-06-...ando-shooter-mateen-may-have-been-gay/7511226

just a fucked up hate full kunce bitter because he was a closet fag.

everyone close to him has said he wasnt even religious so his ties to IS are pretty weak at best.