• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
How did Trump win the election? Well, apparently, this is the sort of person that abounds in that 3rd world country, the USA:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/west-virginia-official-removed-after-calling-michelle-obama-ape-in-heels_us_582aa3a6e4b060adb5701ff8

Clay County Development Corp. director Pamela Ramsey Taylor wrote....

“It will be refreshing to have a classy, beautiful, dignified First Lady in the White House. I’m tired of seeing a Ape in heels,”

The female mayor patted her on the back, but has since resigned. Taylor has been "replaced".

Well, maybe her idea of "classy" is Honey Boo Boo's mother.

Her excuse?

“My comment was not intended to be racist at all. I was referring to my day being made for change in the White House! I am truly sorry for any hard feeling this may have caused! Those who know me know that I’m not of any way racist!

Further:

http://www.wsaz.com/content/news/No...r-fire-after-Facebook-post-cal-401049855.html

Seems that she is sorry for the post, but will sue those who called her a racist, so not sorry after all.

She also told WSAZ that the heated public response to her Facebook post had become a “hate crime against me,” explaining that she and her children had received death threats. Taylor said she is planning to file a lawsuit against people who have slandered or libeled her, according to the news station.

In conclusion, a much "classier" first lady about to evict that trashy Michelle Obama:

Last edited by a moderator:
How did Trump win the election? Well, apparently, this is the sort of person that abounds in that 3rd world country, the USA:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/west-virginia-official-removed-after-calling-michelle-obama-ape-in-heels_us_582aa3a6e4b060adb5701ff8

The female mayor patted her on the back, but has since resigned. Taylor has been "replaced".

Well, maybe her idea of "classy" is Honey Boo Boo's mother.

Her excuse?

Further:

http://www.wsaz.com/content/news/No...r-fire-after-Facebook-post-cal-401049855.html

Seems that she is sorry for the post, but will sue those who called her a racist, so not sorry after all.

In conclusion, a much "classier" first lady about to evict that trashy Michelle Obama:

Continuously calling it a third world country diminishes any point you are trying to make. It comes across a bit like the hysterical greenies or animal rights people.

Last edited by a moderator:
I been edited. No problem shrekky.

So, same pic, only no naughty bits. In fact, front cover of newspaper. I hope that's acceptable. My point is that the white trailer trash called Michelle Obama an "Ape" (actually called her "a ape" but then you don't expect correct grammar from someone with no teeth) while labelling the soon to be first lady "classy", in direct comparison to Michelle.

menage2-660x330.jpg

How did Trump win the election?

Only 25% of registered voters in the U.S. voted for Trump. I assume Hillary got around 26%, She got more votes, just not in the right areas.

So 49% of registered voters didn't vote for either, and 75% don't want Trump.

P.S. The third World comment is actually a good one. Don't listen to Baz or Buttsie :p

Trump - Republican Nominee

Only 25% of registered voters in the U.S. voted for Trump. I assume Hillary got around 26%, She got more votes, just not in the right areas.

So 49% of registered voters didn't vote for either, and 75% don't want Trump.

P.S. The third World comment is actually a good one. Don't listen to Baz or Buttsie :p

It's not a third world country. Not even close. Calling it that makes you sound like a fruit loop. A bit like Gerry dot on one of his rampages.

Last edited:
I was waiting for the MUH POPULAR VOTE MUH LOW VOTER TURNOUT comments.

Since the US has an electoral college system, the voter turnout, and popular vote is irrelevant. It's well known that Republican voters in deep blue states often don't even bother to vote and vice versa. Trump thrashed Clinton in the area where it actually counted, despite lax voter ID laws. The overwhelming majority of counties in the US voted red.

I doubt you'll see as much of the rhetoric now that Trump's personal fortune is actually directly connected to the things that he says and does (I always figured he'd dial it back once he got the job).

Agree that Biden memes are cancer, need more nazi meme frog.

Since the US has an electoral college system, the voter turnout, and popular vote is irrelevant. It's well known that Republican voters in deep blue states often don't even bother to vote and vice versa. Trump thrashed Clinton in the area where it actually counted, despite lax voter ID laws. The overwhelming majority of counties in the US voted red.

I doubt you'll see as much of the rhetoric now that Trump's personal fortune is actually directly connected to the things that he says and does (I always figured he'd dial it back once he got the job).

Agree that Biden memes are cancer, need more nazi meme frog.

Pepe is the lord

Since the US has an electoral college system, the voter turnout, and popular vote is irrelevant. It's well known that Republican voters in deep blue states often don't even bother to vote and vice versa. Trump thrashed Clinton in the area where it actually counted, despite lax voter ID laws.

Shit for Brains, the probable reason for such a high voter absence was probably due to both Trump and Clinton being so unpopular. Secondly, it was a very negative campaign which turns voters off both parties.

The overwhelming majority of counties in the US voted red.

You never fail to prove your lack of wisdom on a lot of topics Bozo. This is just another example.

d037dfd5d6c96221f96b0e35c8fa4cf8.gif

Actually the voter turnout was slightly higher than 2012.

Here's the county by county map from the Washington Post which was definitely not pro Trump

1EIn25U.png

So Clinton wins the popular vote. Trump wins the Electoral College vote 290 to 232 and you post that.

So the popular vote doesn't count according to you, but some Bozo propaganda 'County vote" does.