• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
WTF. AASBs (Australian Accounting Standards) have the force of Law under the Corporations Act.
As they have done for a long time.

You are just confused. Accounting standards prescribe the format for presentation of financial information and the content of general purpose financial reports and even how some items are to be calculated.

They tell you how to present a collection of information. They give no assurance as to the ethics involved in the entity being reported on.

As they have done for a long time.

You are just confused. Accounting standards prescribe the format for presentation of financial information and the content of general purpose financial reports and even how some items are to be calculated.

They tell you how to present a collection of information. They give no assurance as to the ethics involved in the entity being reported on.

WTF

Piss off Bazza. I know its you!!!

WTF

Piss off Bazza. I know its you!!!
Look, you seem to know a fair bit about first year accounting. Just keep in mind that they have second year accounting for a very good reason, there's stuff you don't learn in first year.

I'm not Bazza but thanks for the compliment. I'm actually a Chartered Accountant who is running a cattle station. I haven't had a lot to do with the standards since I left town but I still know what they don't do.

Look, you seem to know a fair bit about first year accounting. Just keep in mind that they have second year accounting for a very good reason, there's stuff you don't learn in first year.

I'm not Bazza but thanks for the compliment. I'm actually a Chartered Accountant who is running a cattle station. I haven't had a lot to do with the standards since I left town but I still know what they don't do.

A CA claiming that True and Fair view is only an Auditing term? Interesting lol.

A CA claiming that using individual Accounting Standards to not give a True and Fair view is ethical? Interesting.

If you are really a CA you would know that the overriding principle is to give a True and Fair representation, rather than just comply with the letter of the Law, AASBs.

Accounting standards are about the preparation of financial statements. They are not about compliance with legislation, tax or otherwise.

A CA claiming that AASBs (Accounting Standards) do not have the force of Law (under the Corporations Act).

Interesting.

What I have said repeatedly is that a true and fair view is not what you are claiming it is.

If you think I said anything close to your second paragraph then you are having trouble understanding me.

I'd love to sit in the house chatting but I'm going to go and ride a fence. I have already wasted an hour on this. Ring someone and ask them.

It's official, and you heard it here first. This is gonna break the interwebs.The USA is now officially the world's largest third world country. Just think about it.

They use an antiquated imperial measurement system.
They have a slave class in their social system (use of illegal immigrants and a $7/hr min wage, or no pay and live off begging for tips)
The first lady is a slavic ex model gold digger.
There is unfettered access to guns and ammunition, and people stock up on both.
They voted in a reality TV show star for president who has a history of financial disasters and sexual assault.
They now have riots after an election.

So, sounds like the Marcos years in the Philippines or Burma or Nigeria or mebbe syria. Prolly just as many die from gunshot wounds in the US as Syria.

Stand by for disastrous nepotism and payback, just like Stalin or Mao.

It's official, and you heard it here first. This is gonna break the interwebs.The USA is now officially the world's largest third world country. Just think about it.

They use an antiquated imperial measurement system.
They have a slave class in their social system (use of illegal immigrants and a $7/hr min wage, or no pay and live off begging for tips)
The first lady is a slavic ex model gold digger.
There is unfettered access to guns and ammunition, and people stock up on both.
They voted in a reality TV show star for president who has a history of financial disasters and sexual assault.
They now have riots after an election.

So, sounds like the Marcos years in the Philippines or Burma or Nigeria or mebbe syria. Prolly just as many die from gunshot wounds in the US as Syria.

Stand by for disastrous nepotism and payback, just like Stalin or Mao.

Sounds like you need a helicopter ride bud

Trump - Republican Nominee

Also already loosening on some campaign promises.

With the wall - mentioned that a fence will be fine in some places

Investigating Hillary - Said he doesnt want to hurt them, they're good people

RNC Chair Priebus Is Named Donald Trump?s Chief of Staff - WSJ

This part is great

Mr. Trump’s victory surprised even his own top advisers, who, before Tuesday, were unable to focus the superstitious New York businessman on the 73 days between the election and inauguration, a senior aide said.

During their private White House meeting on Thursday, Mr. Obama walked his successor through the duties of running the country, and Mr. Trump seemed surprised by the scope, said people familiar with the meeting. Trump aides were described by those people as unaware that the entire presidential staff working in the West Wing had to be replaced at the end of Mr. Obama’s term.

Do people not realise that there are already walls and fences in place on the US Mexican border since the early 90s

KacRq76.jpg