• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
was alot of irish bams at the game, so ussual sectarian shit broke out. should of brought the army on and fired a few barrages of live ammo into them like the good old days

Farken 'ell.
What's up with these kunce?

Kunts think we're all under attack and hte world's about to implode because we're accepting some asylum seekers from a culture unfamiliar to them. The irony is that I saw some footage with one of the right wing 'Australian Patriot Front' or whoever the fuck this mob was wearing a jumper with Greek lettering on it, and there are plenty of ethnic people among them. Have they forgotten that when their Parents or Grandparents came to Australia they were the 'bloody immigrants'. Didn't work out so badly did it?

Last edited:
Kunts think we're all under attack because we're accepting some asylum seekers. The irony is that I saw some footage with one of the right wing 'Australian Patriot Front' or whoever the fuck this mob was wearing a jumper with Greek lettering on it, and there are plenty of ethnic people among them. Have they forgotten that when their Parents or Grandparents came to Australia they were the 'bloody immigrants'. Didn't work out so badly did it?

i usually find the correlation between racism etc and education is highly inversely correlated

I like how they all prance around like retards because they're all wearing skinny jeans and loafers.

Kunts think we're all under attack and hte world's about to implode because we're accepting some asylum seekers from a culture unfamiliar to them. The irony is that I saw some footage with one of the right wing 'Australian Patriot Front' or whoever the fuck this mob was wearing a jumper with Greek lettering on it, and there are plenty of ethnic people among them. Have they forgotten that when their Parents or Grandparents came to Australia they were the 'bloody immigrants'. Didn't work out so badly did it?

No they have not forgotten, I am one of them so will give you some insight.
They assimilated, got jobs, paid taxes, blended in and adapted to the culture.
Now even they don't agree how some of the new refugees isolate themselves, demand cultural changes and use the system. Some believe that they are simply using and not respecting the country these old immigrants help to build and love.

Now even they don't agree how some of the new refugees isolate themselves, demand cultural changes and use the system. Some believe that they are simply using and not respecting the country these old immigrants help to build and love.

Agree. Well not me but my grandparents come over in WW2 and they say exactly what you just said.

You don' think the same was said generations ago when previous ethnic groups moved in to specific areas, particularly somewhere like Melbourne? Now a couple of generations later it's no longer the case, and the same thing will happen. Groups congregate together for legitimate social reasons and in many cases (like asylum seekers) are placed there by the government. Should they be encouraged to spread out? Yes. Will it happen over the next couple of generations as it has with previous immigrant groups. Yes. Does what you're saying about usury relate to the majority? I don't think so. Meanwhile, try not to buy into the hyperbole.

Last edited:
You don' think the same was said generations ago when previous ethnic groups moved in to specific areas, particularly somewhere like Melbourne? Now a couple of generations later it's no longer the case, and the same thing will happen. Groups congregate together for legitimate social reasons and in many cases (like asylum seekers) are placed there by the government. Should they be encouraged to spread out? Yes. Will it happen over the next couple of generations as it has with previous immigrant groups. Yes. Does what you're saying about usury relate to the majority? I don't think so.

2 points

1. I and many really do believe that this majority / minority balance has shifted with the origin of immigrants.
2. Many are born and bred here with a disrespect for the country & its people and a strong loyalty for a country they have never been to and is considered hostile to us.

That is the concern of most of these traditional immigrants.