• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
To me this is a very serious subject due to the type of person Trump is and the thousands of people who will be hurt if he's elected.

People already die in the U.S. due to poverty and homelessness etc. It'll get A LOT worse if Trump is elected. Fighting for those people is something I think we all should do coz Republicans don't care about them, its their philosophy.

To me this is a very serious subject due to the type of person Trump is and the thousands of people who will be hurt if he's elected.

People already die in the U.S. due to poverty and homelessness etc. It'll get A LOT worse if Trump is elected. Fighting for those people is something I think we all should do coz Republicans don't care about them, its their philosophy.

And what can any of us here do about it.

And what can any of us here do about it.

well firstly make sure Trumps' history is known and to stop proclaiming some fantasy that he is a good person. What a lot of crap that is and how dangerous it is.

well firstly make sure Trumps' history is known and to stop proclaiming some fantasy that he is a good person. What a lot of crap that is and how dangerous it is.

When the fuck have I said he is a good person, don't make shit up.

With the FBI digging through Clintons emails again, Donald is looking better.
So here is my theory, the stock market is predicting and is aligned to Clinton's policies and when Trump wins, it will take a hit until it readjusts. Safehaven will be gold, it will go up drastically, so I plan to sell my stocks in the next 3 days, cash in, watch the election results, if trups is looking like he may take it, then buy gold.

@Johnnie Walker ; what do ya rectum? Da Grunta on the Ca$hola?

The interesting thing for me is that it's taken a truck load shit on Hitlery to bring trump close, think about that for a minute.

how and why are these two running beats me.
things are crook in tallarook

Its got me fucked that the US presidency is down to these 2 retards, surely a country of >300M people can come up with 1 willing and capable kunce to lead them, but it is what it is.
With this new investigation and Trump asking kunce who have already voted to change their vote to him, its still in the running.
And if he does, kunce will get nervous and turn their securities into gold, as kunce do when they nervous, time to get in is in the next 3 days.

Well, I wish we had a Polly here with the same guts as Trump.
like him or hate him, he speaks for the middle class and whether he is legitimately gunning for them or not the fact is someone like this is needed.
Nope. He speaks the first thing that comes into his self absorbed skull, and whatever he thinks will serve him best. He has zero traits you want in a responsible politician and couldn't give a fuck about the middle class beyond them helping him achieve his own ends.

Last edited:
Its got me fucked that the US presidency is down to these 2 retards, surely a country of >300M people can come up with 1 willing and capable kunce to lead them, but it is what it is.
With this new investigation and Trump asking kunce who have already voted to change their vote to him, its still in the running.
And if he does, kunce will get nervous and turn their securities into gold, as kunce do when they nervous, time to get in is in the next 3 days.

I agree, don't like either of them.

might as well be this election that sends shares plummeting in this deck of cards that is the international economy, fuelled by debt, debt, and debt.

Donald and Hillary, worst two choices in US election history
At least Donald is interesting while Hillary I just want to bitch slap, athough she did do a really good weekend at Bernies impersonation.

No one smart enough to be wants to be president. Much more money with less pressure in the public sector.