• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Wut. That Trump's behaviour is Sociopathic.

No change. Never any change here ........ dickhead :D

First you go on about him lying. Like every politician, now you are saying he is psychopathic. I don't know him personally so I can't make that call. I'm guessing he is pretty full of himself and his own importance. It would be hard to keep grounded being that wealthy and being surrounded in yes men and people bowing down to you.

First you go on about him lying. Like every politician, now you are saying he is psychopathic. I don't know him personally so I can't make that call. I'm guessing he is pretty full of himself and his own importance. It would be hard to keep grounded being that wealthy and being surrounded in yes men and people bowing down to you.

I have been saying his behaviour is Sociopathic even before this thread was started.

You're just arguing. No flies for you to pull wings of this morning Barry?

Go Milk some Cows or something!

We can all only aspire to be a beacon of ethics like yourself, except when you become your alter ego El Gay Faggato

I am but a humble Man, and an imperfect one.

But if I set an example for people like yourself, my time will not have been spent in vain.

Well, I wish we had a Polly here with the same guts as Trump.
like him or hate him, he speaks for the middle class and whether he is legitimately gunning for them or not the fact is someone like this is needed.

Hitlery will pretty much want to run out of America if trump gets in lol, otherwise she might end up in Rikers.

1610261555-Trump-Walk-of-Fame-Star-Smashed-With-Pickaxe.jpg

I actually like his attitude; he's not a pretender. I just hope he remains faithful to his promises, that is all. As far as Hillary is concerned, she's a liar and a hypocrite a thousand times over, yet a professional liar nevertheless, someone who can fool many, but not a person who knows of her past foreign policy involvement and comments.

Furthermore, I hope for the first time in the US election history, the loser (if to be Trump), would not accept the defeat and would do all in his power to destabilise and shake up the whole government, for everyone's sake.

I actually like his attitude; he's not a pretender.

Lol

Furthermore, I hope for the first time in the US election history, the loser (if to be Trump), would not accept the defeat and would do all in his power to destabilise and shake up the whole government, for everyone's sake.

Double lol

:D

Thanks for the laughter Fadi. Laughter is the best medicine. :D

I'm quite alright with certain people thinking I have no clue re this subject. In fact, that's just the way I'd like it to be. So thanks :)

Last edited:
I'm quite alright with certain people thinking I have no clue re this subject. In fact, that's just the way I'd like it to be. So thanks :)

Don't take it to heart Fadi. To me this is a very serious subject due to the type of person Trump is and the thousands of people who will be hurt if he's elected.

People already die in the U.S. due to poverty and homelessness etc. It'll get A LOT worse if Trump is elected. Fighting for those people is something I think we all should do coz Republicans don't care about them, its their philosophy.

Don't take it to heart Fadi. To me this is a very serious subject due to the type of person Trump is and the thousands of people who will be hurt if he's elected.

People already die in the U.S. due to poverty and homelessness etc. It'll get A LOT worse if Trump is elected. Fighting for those people is something I think we all should do coz Republicans don't care about them, its their philosophy.
The difference between our view point, is that you're focusing on domestic policies, where I'm more interested in America's foreign policies.

As far as domestic policies are concerned, there're only two countries in the world that I'm interested in, namely Australia and Lebanon, because I've got families in both. Of course I do not wish harm to come upon any human being (in any country), so my opinion is given based on a narrow rather than a broad context, hence I've said what I have.