• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
He is running for President of the United States. If any Sociopath runs for President of the United States yes, you should be concerned.

My concern is going to do nothing for me or the situation but waste my time and energy.

I've said I don't want him as president. Are you sure you shouldn't be replying to the Donald fan boys here rather than me about this. I agree with you.

My concern is going to do nothing for me or the situation but waste my time and energy.

I've said I don't want him as president. Are you sure you shouldn't be replying to the Donald fan boys here rather than me about this. I agree with you.

Cheers Baz.

I'll deal with those kunce shortly.

Here's the deal folks.

Muslims hate Saudi Arabia, for a number of reasons including Saudi Arabia allowing the United States to have their Military in their Country.

Like most reasonable people @Fadi; had an aversion to Donald Trumps' sociopathic ways, so Fadi created this thread http://ausbb.com/showthread.php?t=30999

Then lo and behold Trump tries to win back Muslims by proclaiming his dislike of Saudi Arabia, the county that Muslims and Fadi hate, more than most things, so Fadi creates this thread http://ausbb.com/showthread.php?t=31036

Now all of a sudden Fadi loves Trump.

El Stuffo and his personal crusade against "unethical" people
El Floppido for president!

He'll make the world a better place where everyone is equal and no-one is better off than the next guy.......wait a minute

El Stuffo and his personal crusade against "unethical" people
El Floppido for president!

He'll make the world a better place where everyone is equal and no-one is better off than the next guy.......wait a minute

I'd be a poor President Durko, but not as bad a Trump. I have the self awareness to realise that. Trump just has self interest.

Yes, I do like to fight the good fight (I am actually literally prepared to die fighting scumbags. I've seen some very sad things bad people have done to good people which makes me almost a 'pyscho', a controlled psycho lol, when I see scumbags in action).

I don't have the temperament or intelligence of Obama, Clinton ..... sorry I can't think of any good Republican Presidents to add to that list.

The perceived collapse of the American Empire under a Trump presidency emboldens those who have historical enmity with nations currently enjoying the protection afforded by the United States.

I thought by now you would've realised Fadi that El Flacido is full of faeces and very much likes to stir it.