• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
So who do you think should be given the arse?

If you start a thread "Who should be banned", the votes would be as follows:

@stiff-kunt - a lot of votes.
@Goosey; - a lot of votes.
@Darkoz; a lot of votes (and rightly so :D )
@Bazza20; - a lot of votes.
@Grunta; - a lot of votes
@Shrek; - a lot of votes.

Should all those people go?

That's a stupid comment.

Fwiw I'm talking a little more broadly, you're the one who reduced this to old mate Barry straight away.

That's a stupid comment.

Fwiw I'm talking a little more broadly, you're the one who reduced this to old mate Barry straight away.

Wait. You started a page or two back that Barry is just a troll. He isn't a troll. He likes to troll at times by arguing. But a lot of people here like to troll at times, including yourself.

I draw the line at personal insults and attacks.

I think because there are a group of us who are the regulars people fall into the trap of thinking that's the only audience on here. It's a public forum. Whatever's written on here is for public consumption. I guarantee you people wouldn't repeat a lot of what they say online in public.

If you think No0bs and non-members don't see some of what goes on and think WTF? I think you're looking through rose coloured glasses. Ultimately it doesn't affect me beyond the extent that we don't get the benefit of a diverse membership base and the knowledge that goes along with that.......oh hang on......doesn't that affect all of us?

You can't have it both ways. You can't complain about lack of traffic but have an exclusive environment where passive ridicule of members who may be 'different' is tolerated. You end up with a membership base that is composed of 95% middle aged white males who think 'my way is the right way'...hmmm...hang on.....

Wait. You started a page or two back that Barry is just a troll. He isn't a troll. He likes to troll at times by arguing. But a lot of people here like to troll at times, including yourself.

Mate, I didn't start a thread or page about Barry just being a troll. I said his trolling attempt failed, which it did. In any case I don't see the relevance or why you're trying to link the two; I'm not referring to Barry explicitly, you are.

There is a difference between trolling in jest or humor, and malicious trolling. I'm sure we can all tell the difference.

Well give me a solution. I'm all eyes.

It's not perfect but it's all we've got, the damage had been done in the civil war between the powerlifters versus the rest.
a terrible war where no one won, we get the occasional bodybuilder trying to rev up another rebellion though

It's never gonna be perfect..correct.
If some one is truly a troll or defamatory then get nuked...what we have left over is what we are stuck with, and the occasional newbie.

I wouldn't call bazza a troll, he just has a low tolerance for bullshit, which is a good quality. Problems come about when he thinks everything is bullshit. But at least the motivation for his posting is to get to the truth of a topic.

What Repacked is getting at is trolling with no point behind it. If you're going to troll, at least be informative or funny. There are some obvious members on here that are neither. Makes you wonder why they bother logging on.

I think because there are a group of us who are the regulars people fall into the trap of thinking that's the only audience on here. It's a public forum. Whatever's written on here is for public consumption. I guarantee you people wouldn't repeat a lot of what they say online in public.

If you think No0bs and non-members don't see some of what goes on and think WTF? I think you're looking through rose coloured glasses. Ultimately it doesn't affect me beyond the extent that we don't get the benefit of a diverse membership base and the knowledge that goes along with that.......oh hang on......doesn't that affect all of us?

You can't have it both ways. You can't complain about lack of traffic but have an exclusive environment where passive ridicule of members who may be 'different' is tolerated. You end up with a membership base that is composed of 95% middle aged white males who think 'my way is the right way'...hmmm...hang on.....

Mate, its a great forum, don't know what is missing for you, we have a variety of kunce from every corner of the asylum here, never dull.

BBers are capable of discussing and voicing their opinions on a lot more subjects than which way you swing the barbell.
And we do, cos there is a common interest in these subjects or you wouldn't get so many posts.
Mods smack the ones who throw personal insults (which I saw you do several times) and its one big happy bunch of kunce forever after.

We not looking a revolution or a new order here mate, at least the 95% of us white males aren't.

You want to play with the cool kids? just say "I squat but saw a kunce who didn't and disapproved"

Mate, its a great forum, don't know what is missing for you, we have a variety of kunce from every corner of the asylum here, never dull.

BBers are capable of discussing and voicing their opinions on a lot more subjects than which way you swing the barbell.
And we do, cos there is a common interest in these subjects or you wouldn't get so many posts.
Mods smack the ones who throw personal insults (which I saw you do several times) and its one big happy bunch of kunce forever after.

We not looking a revolution or a new order here mate, at least the 95% of us white males aren't.

You want to play with the cool kids? just say "I squat but saw a kunce who didn't and disapproved"

Not really sure what you're on about here, but I never said it wasn't a great forum or there should be a revolution. Group dynamics sometimes need to be actively managed, that is the job of the Moderators.

Stay on topic you whinging bastards and by whinging bastards I mean Fudgepacker and Stevie Wrong

​Go Donald!