• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Ok, let me put my Kevlar on!
Ok, I'll say it now.
Only kunce who had the privelage and luxury of being born and raised in this lucky and best country on this planet of ours that be become social justice warriors and religious apologists.
Kunce who lived elsewhere know the score.
Yep and to be clear, by lived elsewhere means in a non western not 1st world country.

maybe this will help clarify things for you. v

"CIA Director John Brennan told a Senate Intelligence Committee hearing that the agency "not been able to uncover any direct link" between Orlando shooter Omar Mateen and foreign terror groups"

It is pretty clear he was driven by his own personal issues. and just because he used IS as an excuse to do it (like others have) does not make him a terrorist.

his motives were not political

ISIS strategy is to inspire and motivate kunce, not necessarily recruit, meet and train, too risky, too expensive, they use dumb kunce like any other group would.
its actually a very simple and costs and risks effective approach.

is that so? unlike most people on this forum I have actually been out into the world a fair bit.
Does not make you a judge of character. And don't paint everyone with the same brush.
If you want to call some one out then do so. Do not dis the whole forum.

ISIS strategy is to inspire and motivate kunce, not necessarily recruit, meet and train, too risky, too expensive, they use dumb kunce like any other group would.
its actually a very simple and costs and risks effective approach.

yes but for like the 5th time this guys motives were clearly not based on some IS doctrine.

maybe this will help clarify things for you. v

"CIA Director John Brennan told a Senate Intelligence Committee hearing that the agency "not been able to uncover any direct link" between Orlando shooter Omar Mateen and foreign terror groups"

It is pretty clear he was driven by his own personal issues. and just because he used IS as an excuse to do it (like others have) does not make him a terrorist.

his motives were not political
Anyone who slaughters almost 50 people for whatever reason is fucken terrorist you numbat

Trump - Republican Nominee

Repacked needs to stick to posting shitty, unfunny memes. He really battles with the rest of it.

How people can claim the recent attack wasn't terrorist is laughable.

Like Grunt said. The terrorist group works these people into a frenzy to join their cause. They don't need to be physically trained. They are a terrorist like any other.

The inspiration Bro, ISIS scores another free hit using this dumb kunce.
their goal is to inspire!

not really as the guy is clearly a fag which ISIS hates. so they have taken some sort of credit for the work of someone they despise. more of an embarrassment to them than anything.

fuck me dead.

his motives were clearly from personal issues regarding mental problems and being a hate filled closet fag.

urghh i give up. your all dumb as sin.