• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
On what?
We were discussing the Orlando shootings and you started going on about the Lindt café siege, which I then said that we are not talking about him and from there all I saw was blah blah blah

Trump - Republican Nominee

Lol. People trying to claim he is not an Isis terrorist because he is gay.

Then the usuall repacked crap of defending the terrorists.

Last edited:
On what?
We were discussing the Orlando shootings and you started going on about the Lindt café siege, which I then said that we are not talking about him and from there all I saw was blah blah blah

Even the Lindt guy was a Muslim terrorist. Just because he was a loony doesn't mean he isn't a terrorist.

Do you need some official membership, not be gay, not be be a loony to be a terrorist these days. It's just the lefties not wanting to offend anyone and make excuses for people.

From wiki.
In its broadest sense, is defined as the use of violence, or threatened use of violence, in order to achieve a political, religious, or ideological aim.

No where does it say you can't be gay or have to be perfectly sound of mind.

Even the Lindt guy was a Muslim terrorist. Just because he was a loony doesn't mean he isn't a terrorist.

Do you need some official membership, not be gay, not be be a loony to be a terrorist these days. It's just the lefties not wanting to offend anyone and make excuses for people.
I think if the social justice warriors, muslim/religious apologists spent a year in the some of the middle eastern countries, their views would quickly change because in these places they will piss on your views of justice and equality and then publicly stone you.

fuck you kunce crack me up.

In its broadest sense, is defined as the use of violence, or threatened use of violence, in order to achieve a political, religious, or ideological aim.

going on a shooting spree because you have a mental problem and a closet fag and cant handle it does not meet that definition lol.

Last edited:
Haha trust bazza to jump on the straw man bandwagon and try to dis me. Onya ***** [emoji108]

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe this will help clarify things for you. v

"CIA Director John Brennan told a Senate Intelligence Committee hearing that the agency "not been able to uncover any direct link" between Orlando shooter Omar Mateen and foreign terror groups"

It is pretty clear he was driven by his own personal issues. and just because he used IS as an excuse to do it (like others have) does not make him a terrorist.

his motives were not political

I think if the social justice warriors, muslim/religious apologists spent a year in the some of the middle eastern countries, their views would quickly change because in these places they will piss on your views of justice and equality and then publicly stone you.

Ok, let me put my Kevlar on!
Ok, I'll say it now.
Only kunce who had the privelage and luxury of being born and raised in this lucky and best country on this planet of ours that be become social justice warriors and religious apologists.
Kunce who lived elsewhere know the score.

Ok, let me put my Kevlar on!
Ok, I'll say it now.
Only kunce who had the privelage and luxury of being born and raised in this lucky and best country on this planet of ours that be become social justice warriors and religious apologists.
Kunce who lived elsewhere know the score.

pretty sure i have lived in and been to dodgier places than you kunce!

Don't bother Johnny. Unless you can be bothered spending hours spelling every little thing out someone will just pick on irrelevant minutiae to argue the point.