• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bulk Nutrients

Site Advertiser

Hiya!

As we edge closer to Winter, we've got a cracking Product of the Month for you…

It’s fair to say that Watermelon NO4X has gained a cult following. It’s trusted by many gym go'ers to assist with their focus and provide maximum stimulation in the gym.

Best of all, it’s free for all orders over $250 in May… so get shopping!

Egg Protein Powder is a humble, quiet achiever. It doesn't hog the limelight like WPC and WPI, but nutritionally it punches far above its weight.

In the last few months, our supply chain manager has been working closely with the R&D team to find a better Egg Protein Powder, and we’re pleased to say they've gone above and beyond!

The new Egg Protein Powder is totally free of fat, lactose and cholesterol. The taste is known to be bitter, so we recommend adding it to smoothies where its natural foaming properties are a delicious bonus.

For the tech heads, our new Egg Protein Powder has a protein efficiency ratio of 3.9 compared with 3.2 for Whey Protein and 2.2 for Soy Protein. The protein efficiency ratio measures weight gain in grams per gram of protein, so to come out above Whey Protein is a great result.

In sourcing the better Egg Protein Powder, we've had to make a small price increase from $39/kg to $49/kg, but it’s well worth it for the gain in quality!

At Bulk Nutrients, we have a wide array of Nootropics available for purchase. They've been labelled ‘smart drugs’ and ‘cognitive enhancers’ by the media, however we put them in our Mental Support category as we feel it describes them more appropriately.

Nootropics can have a positive effect on various brain functions such as memory, motivation and creativity. There are many to choose from, and they all have slightly different effects on the brain, so we always recommend visiting your doctor to discuss which options will work best for you.

We've now added our Nootropics range to the list of supplements we get regularly tested by the National Measurement Institute. That way, you know exactly what you're getting... quality supplements! Earlier this year we discontinued Choc Coconut & Mocha flavours across WPI,WPC, Protein Matrix+ and MuscleFood 101. We heard Choc Coconut & Mocha lover’s hearts breaking across the country at the time, but you'll be pleased to know you can get one last fix of these for a limited time only.

We've packed up the last of our 30 gram single serves into boxes of 50, which you’re able to buy at an amazing discount. Click through to our Clearance category to browse the products and flavours!

Til next time,

The Team at Bulk Nutrients

@Bulk Nutrients; What's the ETA on the choc-honeycomb WPC? And banana apparently? Shakers are out of stock too?

am-i-the-only-one-around-here-who-doesnt-know-what-the-fuck-is-going-on.jpg

Last edited:
@Bulk Nutrients; What's the ETA on the choc-honeycomb WPC? And banana apparently? Shakers are out of stock too?

Hi, sorry for the delayed reply. We're at info@bulknutrients.com.au or our website live chat (if active) for faster replies these days.
WPC Choc Honeycomb is live.
There doesn't seem to be an issue with Banana (WPC?), neither in WPI. See us at the above contacts if you continue to have issues though.
And Shakers in large will be about a month and Mini in about 2 days.

Thank you.

Ok, for some reason Banana kept coming up as 'product unavailable'. Will go for live chat in future. Cheers.

Just ordered Choc Honeycomb WPC today, can't wait!

FFS! Trying to order this the night before last... 'product unavailable'! Same with Banana! Had to substitute flavours.

Last edited:
Thanks bulk nutrients; for ripping me off the free shaker again. Do you not read the order notes? Promo code wasn't working so I added order notes. Meh. You can keep your shaker.
One, twice bitten, third time no more.

I wasn't going to mention my last order of protein power had a hole in the bag or you only gave me 4 x 100gms of DAA instead of the order of 5 and no shaker, but poor service is poor.

Thanks bulk nutrients; for ripping me off the free shaker again. Do you not read the order notes? Promo code wasn't working so I added order notes. Meh. You can keep your shaker.
One, twice bitten, third time no more.
Did you add it to the cart then use the code to remove the price?