• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Neddysmith

Standard kunce
OK Ausbb geeks, a mate told me about this "magic" media box he has and can bascially stream anything he wants which includes PPV any movie or TV show he wants etc etc, all for about $100 upfront cost and no ongoing subs.

Any of you kunce got one or can school me on it, seems to be a ripper deal, just want to know if its worth it or whats other peoples experience with it is.

I was reading about something similar lately. With people making suggestions of things such as netflix (non-aus) will stop working due to the loop hole of using a vpn not working. To be honest I didn't read a lot in to it because I wasn't too interested. My methods work at the moment, going with if not broken, don't fuck with it attitude.

I've got a couple of raspi setup with kodi. I've used it to stream iview, NHL gamecenter (with sub) and a few other things but it can't do Netflix because of the DRM.

If you get an add-on that has access to ppv streams then you could do it, just need to find an add-on source.