• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Felixflex

what games do you play?

got a favourite console? ( that ages old debate? )

best game you've ever player?

I play LoL and various FPS on xbox.

I loved the old school doom game scared the shit out of me when I was younger, conquered it years later as a grown man.

Last console was 360, now I am all about Steam. Last few things I have been playing are;
Resident Evil 4
Black Ops 2
Ark
FF7

Never got into PC gaming as I spend all day on computers at work.

Mainly play PS3 and have a PS4 I've barely touched. Just haven't had time this year to get into games. Used to be into the open world (GTA) games to kill time but now more into story driven games as they rival movies in terms of storytelling now.

Yeah my last was a xbox 360, but i lost interest with crappy releases of COD and lag etc, couldnt be bother with xbox 1

I have xbone but mostly for the kids, play a bit of Fifa now and then. World of tanks is the main PC game I play but haven't been on much since my ping went to shit thanks to Telstra fucking around with the routing. Also got MS flight sim X recently for something different.