• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I'm interested in your opinion of this video
Remember, we're not talking about immigration, the people here are supposed to be refugees fleeing for their lives to a safer land.
Some of the comments would be hilarious if not for the seriousness of the matter

"internet here very slow"
"Food here no good, no good for dog, this food is for woman"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2DQE0Z9S0c

No-one has an opinion of what's going on in the world?

all gone to hell in a hand basket.

we basically all want to blame everyone else for the situation we are in, this has been passed down the line over many many years and is getting worse and worse, I didn't think it could.

IMO the three big ones are that take the hit constantly are

politics
religion
men

Someone once said to me, more often than not the majority of good men die in war, the ones that survive are the; cheats, cowards and criminals.

Sweden is now deporting tens thousands of so called refugees
What's interesting is that countries like Sweden, Switzerland and Norway have a greater percentage of muslims than the other European nations

Howard had a good policy with the Temp Protection Visa. Send them back when threat is gone. ...if there ever was one...

all gone to hell in a hand basket.

we basically all want to blame everyone else for the situation we are in, this has been passed down the line over many many years and is getting worse and worse, I didn't think it could.

IMO the three big ones are that take the hit constantly are

politics
religion
men
The first two deserve the hits and rightly so
The third one cops it just for being male