• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Plenty of pics, but not really interested in posting them in a thread about illegal drugs.

Yeah, this is the thing @spartacus; doesn't realise. But I think every day won't work too long, even for a young fella.

Not sure how long anyone can keep it up for.

Just started a new routine this morning (3 days a week full body MON/WED/FRI), basic routine only takes about 30-45 minutes, only because it suits my current life schedule, and allows me to do other things, but still keep my training up.

Once I free up some time will give the squat/dead lift every day a run (might just do 5 days a week and rest on week ends so 5 days on 2 days off, as I am old) alternating light high rep and heavy low rep days.

It's sad that you think yourself old [MENTION=8428]Big Mick[/MENTION];

But I guess if you think then you are.

It's sad that you think yourself old @Big Mick;

But I guess if you think then you are.

The unfortunate thing is time does not stand still, and I am well aware that I have seen more summers than what I am going to see in the future, that is just life and no one is discriminated against, I am in better health than probably 90% of people my age, so I am enjoining my life and training and hopefully will enjoy it for a few years yet.

What I mean is some are young at 70 while others are old at 40

Young at heart?? We can't deny the passage of time.

Great to be young at 70, I am hoping to still be doing some lifting at 70.

In the process of building a proper dedicated home gym, so I am hoping to get some use out of it, my kids are now interested in training, and my son was lifting wights with me this morning, so he will get some use out of the gym once it's set up.

Hi Everyone - bit about myself, 10years+ of lifting before having kids 8 years ago..this put my gym visits on hold :(

Stats pre kids, 5 foot 9, 42, did ~5-10 courses (Standard stuff...courses consisted of usually(Not all together!) sust 250, bold/eq, test prop, stan...and even the old sheep bladder test you used to be able to get lol)..pct was Nolv....peak shape was ~92-95kgs, 10% bf.
I'll leave the steroids advising/suggesting to others on here. I'm just a tad confused about your age. Are you 42 or 50 now, and either way, do you know the status of your prostate gland? I wish you all the very best, and in particular the best of health.

I'll leave the steroids advising/suggesting to others on here. I'm just a tad confused about your age. Are you 42 or 50 now, and either way, do you know the status of your prostate gland? I wish you all the very best, and in particular the best of health.

42 now - 1st prostate check 6 months ago...all good.

Cheers