• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
2,5gms of carbs means it can't be bread. I can't see the ingredients listing anywhere on the site. Like saying a steak only has 2.5gms of protein per 100gms.

Sounds awwwwright though.

2,5gms of carbs means it can't be bread. I can't see the ingredients listing anywhere on the site. Like saying a steak only has 2.5gms of protein per 100gms.

Ingredients are on there. Call it what you will. I'm not sure of the official criteria for qualifying as bread and what the carbohydrate threshold for said qualification is. I think there is a 'contact us' tab, you could pursue it further with the manufacturer. :cool:

"We all love bread. Now you can enjoy it without the guilt!", says their website. I remember not long ago the word "fat" was also associated/synonymous with "guilt"! Perhaps protein is next on the agenda, as it's the only macronutrient that hasn't been associated with "guilt" yet.

Even mother's milk did not escape the onslaught, as "milk formula" was better. Yes the egg with its cholesterol, and dairy, meat etc with their saturated fats. But nothing (I mean nothing) can even come close to the hit on human breast milk in my opinion. The arrogance of (certain) humans is beyond measure at times.

They seem expensive for what they are. $13 for 300g of pancake mix? I buy a box of 400g buckwheat pancake mix for like $3.

Hey Shrek, Luke here (Co-founder of The Protein Bread Co.)

I hope I'm not overstepping the forum rules but I saw this post and thought I should probably jump in with some info on the products.

It's not Wonder White, but it's definitely bread :) texture-wise it's a bit more moist than regular bread, great for toasties for lunch, toast for brekkie or a late night snack.

All our ingredients (for our three products) are high protein and low carb natural ingredients such as almond meal, flax meal, pea protein, Aussie WPC, etc.

Protein Bread (Macros per serve (2 slices): P16g, F3g, C1.5g)
Water, egg white, lupin flour, whey protein, golden flax meal, pea protein, almond meal, baking powder (gluten free), linseeds, chia seeds, cinnamon, iodised salt, sunflower seeds, poppy seeds and pepitas

Protein Pancake Mix (Macros per serve (3 pancakes): P22g, F5g, C5g)
Almond meal, lupin, coconut flour, kibbled sunflower, rice protein, golden flax meal, baking powder (gluten free), chia seeds, cinnamon, ground vanilla bean, salt

Protein Muffin Mix (Macros per serve (1 muffin): P14g, F9g, C5g)
Almond meal, kibbled sunflower, lupin, whey protein, golden flax meal, ground vanilla bean, coconut flour, baking powder (gluten free)

I hope that helps, if you guys have any questions about the products I'm happy to help. I can also setup a discount code for ausbb members if the mods don't mind…?

Cheers,
Luke

@Darkoz; you reckon @Repacked; is getting kickbacks for promoting this Company online?

His (Restuffage's) signature has more advertising than an Indy Racecar!

Seriously, who would pay for this shit

Last edited: