• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Of course, we should all be of equal worth
Can you tell me any legal rights men have that women don't here in the western world
The way I see it, it's not a legal matter but a social matter. And it goes both ways. For instance men cant wear makeup without judgement where as women can. Actual feminism is about equal rights, not gender superiority. This includes unequal rights on both sides. It's just the tumblr feminists who have bastardised the name.

Also this. I haven't taken a look of the accuracy yet but it seems like an official webpage.

The way I see it, it's not a legal matter but a social matter. And it goes both ways. For instance men cant wear makeup without judgement where as women can.
We are different, men and women, physically, biologically, emotionally, psycologically and because of all these things (that we as men and women have no control over) gender roles exist, yes including which one of us is more likely to wear make up, which i can't believe that something so petty is even an issue in this world.

Actual feminism is about equal rights, not gender superiority. This includes unequal rights on both sides....
You previously said it's a social issue but now you say it's about equal rights, two very distinct things, so which is it?
So again, We already have equal rights, we have for a long time
What rights do you think men have that women don't?

Last edited:
We should judge though which woman can go around topless, something like a pencil test to determine the maximum amount of sag to be allowed.
The areoli and nipples should also be measured for correct size and colour, determined by a panel of well represented men of varying ages and professions.
Certain women may also be on the judging panel as tea, coffee, snacks and measuring instuments need to be regularly supplied, topless is mandatory but they will also need to abide by the topless rules.
MANdatory, I like that word.

^ Yes, a minimum of say 10 times the girth of a pencil, what you reckon?
Or 20 times if you don't scare easily

As long as the pencil test is compared to an old HB that has been sharpened a few too many times (complete with bite marks) then I'll be right