• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I think Mark Hammil has died and they had his stuffed and put him in the chair for the interview at the end. Weekend at Bernie's style.

i used to be a gamer , but have since developed motion sickness from games

I have a ham radio licence , am into electronics and radio comms, have built many of my own antennas and have talked to mir space station
tech gadgets and gizmo's

Since on the subject, how good was the last star wars?
I thought no one can come close to Darth Vadar on the coolness scale, EVER, but the kunce with the cross/sword sabre and the slight anger management problem was not bad.....not too fuken bad at all.....................kunce aaaallllllllright!

im probably the only "nerd" that didnt love it. The stand alone movies will be better

Apple users are on a different level, up there with feminists, religious nuts, social justice warriors and vegans

Muddafukka. I am not a vegan.

Screen-Shot-2015-09-17-at-10.22.18-AM.png

Apple users are on a different level, up there with feminists, religious nuts, social justice warriors and vegans
I'm a feminist (not this tumblr feminst crap.... Often tell people I'm an equalist instead) and a vegan. Also I use an iPod though.... Once had a MAC.... I used the photobooth program only which showed it was a total waste.

I'm a feminist (not this tumblr feminst crap.... Often tell people I'm an equalist instead) and a vegan. Also I use an iPod though.... Once had a MAC.... I used the photobooth program only which showed it was a total waste.
Of course, we should all be of equal worth
Can you tell me any legal rights men have that women don't here in the western world