• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
M

musclebreak

The old school bodybuilding way of life included going down to Muscle Beach, home to some of the most legendary bodybuilders of the 1950’s and 60’s! such as; Arnold Schwarzenegger Dave Draper, Larry Scott and Franco Columbo – all these legends of bodybuilding trained right on the beach! Then in 1965, Joe Gold opened the first Gold’s Gym not far from Muscle Beach, dubbing it “the Mecca of bodybuilding”, and was used frequently by many legends of bodybuilding and was even heavily featured in the 1977 classic bodybuilding movie Pumping Iron

Last edited by a moderator:
I honestly wasn't trying to deceive anyone.. literally my username is the name of the blog, if that isn't enough to say it's related to my blog then i don't know what is. I'm not sure what else i could have done?

tough crowd.

I honestly wasn't trying to deceive anyone.. literally my username is the name of the blog, if that isn't enough to say it's related to my blog then i don't know what is. I'm not sure what else i could have done?

tough crowd.

Are you trying to sell something, or are you just interested in conversation?

it's quite simple.

I'm not selling anything. I posted in the right place "lifter appreciation thread".. my blog post is a lifting appreciation post. Therefore i posted it here to start a discussion.

simple enough?

I'm not selling anything. I posted in the right place "lifter appreciation thread".. my blog post is a lifting appreciation post. Therefore i posted it here to start a discussion.

simple enough?
You disguised the link in Arnold Schwarzenegger's name and somewhere else.

[MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION] i see what you mean, it's just because i copied it from the blog post directly. So is it okay if i put the link at the bottom somewhere?