• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I find high keto if it fits your carbs low-high protein intermittent starvation liquid diet medium saturated proteins don't eat white foods extreme vegan gluten free see food diet has really helped me reach my goals, but you have to keep it flexible.

I find high keto if it fits your carbs low-high protein intermittent starvation liquid diet medium saturated proteins don't eat white foods extreme vegan gluten free see food diet has really helped me reach my goals, but you have to keep it flexible.

Get with the times gramps

Get with the times gramps

Gramps? GRAMPS?? What the.....?!.... Who the fuck are you calling gramps?!? Wot!?! Fuaark kunce..! You're probably older than me!...which would explain it. Senility.

tumblr_inline_nfg7jaxFTg1sb8sjh.jpg

Gramps? GRAMPS?? What the.....?!.... Who the fuck are you calling gramps?!? Wot!?! Fuaark kunce..! You're probably older than me!...which would explain it. Senility.

tumblr_inline_nfg7jaxFTg1sb8sjh.jpg
:cool:

lol sorry didn't mean to offend :p

in all seriousness though my methods worked really well for me even though they sound absurd

:cool:

lol sorry didn't mean to offend :p

in all seriousness though my methods worked really well for me even though they sound absurd

:D JK man, I'm not having a dig at your method, just taking the piss in general. It's good that you know what works for you. It doesn't sound absurd.

Why dafuq do you want a restriction diet? You look like you are on the border of anorexia already. Eat more and train harder.

Bottom line is that the best diet is the one you can stick to.

I am assuming this comment is directed to myself. I am just going to add that this is not for me. I don't need a restrictive diet. I am already on one. XD

I don't fear food... unless you include ketchup because that stuff is gross. I am most certainly not anorexic. I don't think I can go without eating for 3 hours let alone starving myself. Besides how would I be able to progress in things like my dead lift?

I was just curious on peoples thoughts about different diets and fads. I'm a huge question asker and enjoy creating discussions. Don't get too serious okay :D

nothing deep fried, nothing with overly big amount of sugar. keeps me looking ok according to the wife
You know I read a study on why deep fried chips are so addictive. It's apparently due to the perfect equality of a fat to carb ratio.

You know I read a study on why deep fried chips are so addictive. It's apparently due to the perfect equality of a fat to carb ratio.

They tried this on rats, they went bonkers on the 50/50 sugar/fat mix, compared to the other ratios offered to them.

Yep, much research was on the ratios and manufactures use it to sell more product. The original glazed Krispy Kreme donuts are a perfect 50:50 split between fat and sugar.

nothing deep fried, nothing with overly big amount of sugar. keeps me looking ok according to the wife

Probably the most sound advice given so far. Avoid needlessly calorie dense foods, that are at most times not filling.

I think food addiction is real the combinations of; salt, fat and sugar make food taste and feel very good on the palate food manufacturers are well aware of this and have put this to good use.

try stopping at one potato chip or BBQ shape and such.

i think you've got to try and view food as a medicine as in preventing illness before you do anything else.

I think food addiction is real the combinations of; salt, fat and sugar make food taste and feel very good on the palate food manufacturers are well aware of this and have put this to good use.

try stopping at one potato chip or BBQ shape and such.

i think you've got to try and view food as a medicine as in preventing illness before you do anything else.

I just want to say that is for someone real serious who is quite fat and out of condition, usually they got fat because of bad choices and poor parenting over many many years and gorging.

We all know moderation is key, the trick is finding it, and usually takes drastic measures to find it.

people will need to understand the to get in shape you first need to be in shape.

yes, good point with parenting.

We never exposed our daughter to sugary drinks, besides prune juice watered down.
sort of proud that she even orders water at mcdonalds with her happy meal. She knows she can only eat that crap once a month, and she is fine with it.