• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Reide

Head Slut Kuncet
He says that they are locked in their status with silicone and so the nutrients doesn't escape. He said that fresh food keeps decaying and the nutrients start to dissipate... What is the go guys? I feel silicone eating is bad.

I've heard the same thing.
Also heard they're frozen straight away, as opposed to 'fresh' fruit/veggies being stored and sprayed with preservatives.

Its all horse shit. Vegas are snap frozen. Its called cold air and ice. Nutrients in frozen veggies are almost identical to fresh. You seem to be surrounded by food nazis. Live a little.

He says that they are locked in their status with silicone and so the nutrients doesn't escape. He said that fresh food keeps decaying and the nutrients start to dissipate... What is the go guys? I feel silicone eating is bad.

Nutrients don't evaporate unless under heat

Unfrozen fruit and vegies are actually still alive. The nutrients only fizzle away when the food actually decays, goes rotten. Frozen or fresh, don't eat rotten fruit and vegies.

Your partner evidently imagines, like many men, that the possession of a penis grants automatic knowledge about everything. Please disabuse him of this notion.

Army and gym experience. Men are more likely to mouth off and have strong opinions about things despite a lack of experience or knowledge of them. There's a reason we're known for not asking directions or reading the instructions for something we've bought.

fuck worrying about what is healthier in life just eat what you need, veggies are veggies and fruit is fruit for me frozen or fresh

Army and gym experience. Men are more likely to mouth off and have strong opinions about things despite a lack of experience or knowledge of them. There's a reason we're known for not asking directions or reading the instructions for something we've bought.
Well there's your problem right there, hanging around men in the army and thick heads in gyms
Real men are less obtuse

Your partner evidently imagines, like many men, that the possession of a penis grants automatic knowledge about everything. Please disabuse him of this notion.

I hear a whining and its not a mosquito. Could there be a hipster feminist in the room?

I hate to tell you this but its true, having a penis, or more accurately, balls, does give you the right to spout off about everything. Females don't talk about anything except makeup, their egg cycles and baking. Thats why they have small feet, to stand closer to the sink. Also, they don't need watches cos there is a clock on the microwave. So men need to explain everything to them. Slowly, then loudly when they don't get it.

Embrace the dark side, Luke.

The first thing I do when buying a new piece of whatever equipment is read the instructions
What's wrong with me?

The first thing I do when buying a new piece of whatever equipment is read the instructions
What's wrong with me?

phil_not_a_real_man.jpg