• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I also do think that most prominent bodybuilders are pretty useless in the advice/coaching department also.

Going back to the 70's ex olympic weight lifters where the first people approached by NFL clubs (gridiron) to strengthen their players that ended badly.
this spawned a new breed of strength coach.

i think the bengals where the first to hire a coach full time.

I also do think that most prominent bodybuilders are pretty useless in the advice/coaching department also.
I agree with this a lot. They know how to work their own bodies amazingly but not always fantastic at giving advice to others I have found