• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

maxnout

Banned
This product REALLY surprised me! I've bought Gold Standard, Iso-100, supertein , and Syntha-6 in the past, but I began to have sensitive stomach towards those products somehow. I decided to try something new and so far I haven't had one bad experience drinking this protein! It mixes extremely well, and, when you drink it, it's not heavy, avoiding that bloated feeling. It's light and goes down very smoothly. Knowing how much a sensitive stomach from a supplement could affect my day or even my mood, it's important for me that I don't have to be afraid to have a shake in the morning, after my workout, during my day, or even at night.. I got other things to focus on! This drink doesn't taste like chemicals like some other products do. Animal Whey tastes amazing with both water and almond milk too. My training regimen includes an hour long weightlifting followed by intense endurance training. Recovery wise, I think it serves the purpose of a protein product just like any other protein supplements do. I have definitely noticed feeling a little more recovered and less sore the next day compared to having used other products (probably because I can actually take this consistently). Everybody's different, so I can't speak for everyone but, this product is definitely what works for me. I recommend the chocolate chip flavor.

Last edited: