• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
S

suppshouse_nick

Anyone know of good Australian made supplements?
Obviously there are the big ones like Bulk Nutrients etc. Who are the smaller independents making great products?

There was a few around, CellBiology years ago I think you can still get their stuff, Protein Direct did great pure protein powders but haven't bought from the for a while, I think Bulk Powders is still around an not bad

It's a shame there aren't more Aus made supplements doing well. With the TGA blocking so much from entering, there must be opportunity there

Is Nutrients Direct just similar to Bulk Nutrients?

Similar but not the same....
Bioflex is the same as BN, just a slightly different branch ie they also sell in stores as well as online

FYI as a random fact [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION] ; did you know Hoselink are run from the same place as TP? Pretty sure the Dad started HL and the two sons started up TP

maxresdefault.jpg

That's fantastic! I'm sick and tired of having to drive to one side of town to get my gateway supps, and the other to get my irrigation fixtures. No more.

Hahaha. Your one stop hose and supps shop.

Anyway back on track. Does anyone else know of any other Aussie supps? Would love to support Aussie brands.

An article I read said that Australians will spend $860m on sports supplements this year !!! That's insane. Certainly plenty of market share out there for some independent Aussie supps companies.

An article I read said that Australians will spend $860m on sports supplements this year !!! That's insane. Certainly plenty of market share out there for some independent Aussie supps companies.
A lot of these supps will be bought abroad????

Good point Shrek. Even more reason for Aussie companies to make more and be price competitive.

Yeah that's one thing that doesn't calculate with Aus made sups. They don't have the extra logistic costs of getting here and needing to be quarantined or relabeled. Yet they still bump up their prices as if they did have to go through these processes like the imported brands.