• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I know INBA made a new rule for bikini back pose I'm not sure if its mandatory yet but stopping this style.

Yep, they are cracking down on it. They disqualified someone last season for repeatedly doing it. And at the intro seminar this season they emphasised the point.

Figure:
de411317602ffa5707f9eefe5ae569c5.jpg
2261c99d6fe766a4d4f792a67bd572af.jpg
965f086e7febe55d1ac1f229216ca14b.jpg

You would think the bikini girls not being so lean would retain some body fat and boobs.
9/10 fat goes from chest and boobs first. Doesnt come off evenly at all.

Boobs disapear but gut and jiggly butt remain.

Are there any natural breasts up there?

I dunno? But some look small so I am asumining natty unlike the Figure chicks who all have bolt ons.

I don't know, but I'm willing to jump on that grenade an test each competitor individually, twice if it means to be sure to be sure