• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
No idea and I'm going to move before the thing would grow anyway.
Definitely not eating the seed.

I think there is big money for anyone able to graft well and make a seedless avo

Last edited:
the worst thing is this

bvTf54o.jpg

Throw the seed in a good blender

Wouldn't it take a couple of years for an avo tree to fruit?

You can a
eat the seed, let it dehydrate, take off your he outer skin, then chop it up.

you can throw it in a smoothie, a salad, it's packed full of fiber, nutrients and antioxidants, do it.

You can eat healthy and cheap it just takes a bit more planning. Buy in bulk, buy on special.

The problem is most people equate eating healthy to buying the latest fad superfood which are always way overpriced.

You can eat healthy and cheap it just takes a bit more planning. Buy in bulk, buy on special.

The problem is most people equate eating healthy to buying the latest fad superfood which are always way overpriced.

I like your first comment, it's good.

i do however disagree with your issue with your interpretation of the term "superfood"

regardless of whether one wants to eat healthy or not it always comes back to the amount of food one pokes into their pie hole throughout the week.

some need to be reminded of what food types are more nutritious 30 slices of white bread and nutellex, or a plate full of lightly steamed broccoli with a dob of real butter

and we are talking weekly which is the key, not daily.

on the topic of bread; I discovered on the weekend why white bread Browns so fast in the toaster as opposed to the normal sourdough I buy but I digress.

this loaf I buy cost $7, and I have to cut it myself, it's expensive.

I dont really like bread excluding naan. I think its because we used to have a bread maker and my father was so bad at making bread.

One of the worst comments I've ever heard about diet, which still makes me shudder is this; "I can't afford to eat healthy, subways are like $10 each".

shudder.jpg

Azodicarbonamide. In the USA where they have shitty food regulation, yes - until 2014, when they stopped. In Australia, no.

I see. I just saw someone share something on facebook about it today. Glad it's just a rumour

Much of the information on the internet about food comes from the US, where regulations and enforcement of things like animal welfare, food safety and so on are much laxer. It's sort of like trying to understand Australian politics by watching Trump.

Great source of information right there, 80% of the stuff linked on Facebook is just made up rubbish, the other 20% is outright lies.
I call people out on this all the time.

They share things they dont bother to read either. Just see a headline. Foolish

Goldfish have bigger attention spans.

That's why I dont FB other than some of those wierd/funny vids or factual stuff like contest results.

Great source of information right there, 80% of the stuff linked on Facebook is just made up rubbish, the other 20% is outright lies.
I don't know mate, did you hear that thing about oxygen that woody posted. I've given up the oxy. Feel heaps bet.......