• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Reide

Head Slut Kuncet
I am thinking of making soap to save money. I know this is really girly but does anyone else do it?

Soap bacon. . well at least you'll taste nice. 
7892b482c981d986ee3e4584802be51f052d8bfe460d903e42c5fb948e16287d.jpg

I think we need to limit the amount of threads people can make per week.

Shrek and Admin might not mind it coz it keeps the forum turning over, but strong contributors to the forum might mind it coz it seems like someone is getting all this help and knowledge without contributing much herself. A bit like someone wanting things for free constantly. A forum should be based on give and take - you help, you get helped.

It's also an insight into a person's character.

Shrek and Admin might not mind it coz it keeps the forum turning over, but strong contributors to the forum might mind it coz it seems like someone is getting all this help and knowledge without contributing much herself. A bit like someone wanting things for free constantly. A forum should be based on give and take - you help, you get helped.

It's also an insight into a person's character.
Thats nonsense.
Not everyone has experience. That comes in time.
Also do you want a dead forum? If so I can direct you to one. ?

Sorry but this forum IS pretty tumbleweed.
More chit chat than BB.
There is a fairly limited amount of intelligent bodybuilding discussion to choose from. Maybe 50 threads of a few pages each before you get into rubbish like mixing beef and chicken or max ot. These places are at their greatest when the bodybuilding spends most of it's time in the background.

There is a fairly limited amount of intelligent bodybuilding discussion to choose from. Maybe 50 threads of a few pages each before you get into rubbish like mixing beef and chicken or max ot. These places are at their greatest when the bodybuilding spends most of it's time in the background.
Its an observation.

Most questions can find answers to in old threads as you said.

Its an observation.

Most questions can find answers to in old threads as you said.
Sorry Anne my post was meant to be a bit less serious than it came across. Questions are great, I think most people enjoy helping others. Bodybuilding is just a pretty simple process so there is a limit to the info required.

Sorry Anne my post was meant to be a bit less serious than it came across. Questions are great, I think most people enjoy helping others. Bodybuilding is just a pretty simple process so there is a limit to the info required.
Agreed.
Thats why it is tumbleweed in here lol. Also Im sure there are mostly lurkers that say nothing so its familiar names repeatedly.

"Just sayin'" ?

There are so many forums for the industry as it is anyway. Even just for Australia let alone global and varying degrees experience.

I wouldnt have left pump classes if it werent for forums