Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 62

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Soap making

  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #11
    Fucked up Kunce

    Array
    Shrek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pluto
    Gender:
    Posts
    54,573
    Mentioned
    598 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Soap bacon. . well at least you'll taste nice. 😮
    Iherb promo code ZSG863Hidden Content Hidden Content





  2. __________________

    Ausbb Sponsors
    littleblokefitness new and used home gym and fitness equipment at great prices
    Iron Tanks Apparel Gym & Fitness Apparel
    BioFlex Nutrition Bioflex Nutrition, Australia's Purest Supplements
    Bulk Nutrients 100% Pure bulk Nutrients
    Flex Fitness Equipment fitness Equipment Specialists | warehouse direct
    Iherb code : code ZSG863 iHerb.com - Vitamins, Supplements Natural Health Products

  • #12
    Senior Member

    Array
    AnneJordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Darwin
    Gender:
    Posts
    274
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StrungOut View Post
    I am not going to justify my opinion on making bacon soap @AnneJordan ;
    Well if its smells like cinnamon whats not to like? ????


  • #13
    Hooded Kunce

    Array
    StrungOut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    SA
    Posts
    2,805
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shrek View Post
    Soap bacon. . well at least you'll taste nice. 
    A lion doesn't concern himself with the opinion of a sheep


  • #14
    Stiffy
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StrungOut View Post
    I think we need to limit the amount of threads people can make per week.
    Shrek and Admin might not mind it coz it keeps the forum turning over, but strong contributors to the forum might mind it coz it seems like someone is getting all this help and knowledge without contributing much herself. A bit like someone wanting things for free constantly. A forum should be based on give and take - you help, you get helped.

    It's also an insight into a person's character.


  •   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #15
    Fucked up Kunce

    Array
    Shrek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pluto
    Gender:
    Posts
    54,573
    Mentioned
    598 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir El Stiffy View Post
    Shrek and Admin might not mind it coz it keeps the forum turning over, but strong contributors to the forum might mind it coz it seems like someone is getting all this help and knowledge without contributing much herself. A bit like someone wanting things for free constantly. A forum should be based on give and take - you help, you get helped.

    It's also an insight into a person's character.
    Thats nonsense.
    Not everyone has experience. That comes in time.
    Also do you want a dead forum? If so I can direct you to one. 😞
    Iherb promo code ZSG863Hidden Content Hidden Content


  • #16
    Senior Member

    Array
    AnneJordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Darwin
    Gender:
    Posts
    274
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sorry but this forum IS pretty tumbleweed.
    More chit chat than BB.


  • #17
    Elite Member

    Array

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    972
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnneJordan View Post
    Sorry but this forum IS pretty tumbleweed.
    More chit chat than BB.
    There is a fairly limited amount of intelligent bodybuilding discussion to choose from. Maybe 50 threads of a few pages each before you get into rubbish like mixing beef and chicken or max ot. These places are at their greatest when the bodybuilding spends most of it's time in the background.


  • #18
    Senior Member

    Array
    AnneJordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Darwin
    Gender:
    Posts
    274
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bull View Post
    There is a fairly limited amount of intelligent bodybuilding discussion to choose from. Maybe 50 threads of a few pages each before you get into rubbish like mixing beef and chicken or max ot. These places are at their greatest when the bodybuilding spends most of it's time in the background.
    Its an observation.

    Most questions can find answers to in old threads as you said.


  • #19
    Elite Member

    Array

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    972
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnneJordan View Post
    Its an observation.

    Most questions can find answers to in old threads as you said.
    Sorry Anne my post was meant to be a bit less serious than it came across. Questions are great, I think most people enjoy helping others. Bodybuilding is just a pretty simple process so there is a limit to the info required.


  • #20
    Senior Member

    Array
    AnneJordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Darwin
    Gender:
    Posts
    274
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bull View Post
    Sorry Anne my post was meant to be a bit less serious than it came across. Questions are great, I think most people enjoy helping others. Bodybuilding is just a pretty simple process so there is a limit to the info required.
    Agreed.
    Thats why it is tumbleweed in here lol. Also Im sure there are mostly lurkers that say nothing so its familiar names repeatedly.

    "Just sayin'" 😂

    There are so many forums for the industry as it is anyway. Even just for Australia let alone global and varying degrees experience.

    I wouldnt have left pump classes if it werent for forums


  • Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •