• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Reide

Head Slut Kuncet
Lornajane is so pricey. Kmart is uncomfortable. I need to buy some more pants soon as I keep changing shape. So any tips of decent quality for little price would be awesome

Amart Sports seems to be a good compromise for brand names and not being a rip off. Also check out the factory outlet stores.

Online. ?
I think my workout wardobe has everything from lorna jane to kmart to online unbranded to shit Ive won in competitions.

And Baby Get Dirty ?

How is kmart uncomfortable? My only issue with the cheaper stuff is they wear out quicker which is to be expected given its cheap.
Or Target

Yeah coz they are cheap. Thats why brand names cost more. My lorna janes are blowing out now and they are 3 years old and have sustained my weight fluctuating from 78kg to 60kg. Which is why i could justify the cost. But if you want quantity as well you cant expect the cheap ones to last long.

Also danger of online buying is finding out the material goes see through whebmn you bend over ?

irontanks.com.au is all you need kuncettes!
Well maybe Strong as well, they're reasonably cheap

Aldi when they have the sports gear as special buys, the mens training/fitness shorts are great (i have approximately 10 atm) they are around $8 each and last, very comfy, can squat in them and they have an awesome zip up.key pocket. Other sports gear is also good... most of my training wardrobe is either aldi or uniglo