• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Currently been off a long b&c for around 3-4 months now.

Pretty sure near zero test. signs all there (getting bloods this sat.)

lethargy
low mood
no libido
flat as phuck
weak
less than aesthetic fat distribution going on

run a full pct and even peps... Might not be recovering this time. Looking at going to another endo if worst case scenario.

Hopes :

To get swole of course
strength
mood
to maintain a good amount of gains when coming off

Achieved :

Got swole
Strength went up
Was a walking boner with a smile on my face
Kept some gains after my first couple couple cycles, but this last b&c has left me feeling like I've regressed past natural

Was probably on far too long fried receptors.

Hoping my natural test can re-fire.. if not i'll need to beg for some trt or heaven forbid, self-medicate.

To go with the piles.. ��

Lol.. I know m8. Chit sux a big one!

Ah, dems the breaks. Prolly should have just cycled tbh.

Will see just how bad it is but all signs pointing to crap.

Trouble is, I've heard anecdotal stories of guys who are borderline low or below the low minimum range and endos are still too scared to help out.

Not wanting to do TRT if it can be avoided but def. don't want to self dose/diagnose if that's the only option I have.