• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Johnnie Walker

Borderline Kunce
So come on, who here thinks she is hot? Ive got a real fetish for her right now, not too sure why! Love watching her vids, but fuck me her husband is a dick head.

943963_691058654263947_3969870251737909461_n.jpg

Yeah she's pretty good and comes across as a pretty awesome fun chick.....

inb4 every starts slagging off about too muscular, being a cheat and liar on roids blah blah blah

Yeah she's pretty good and comes across as a pretty awesome fun chick.....

inb4 every starts slagging off about too muscular, being a cheat and liar on roids blah blah blah

I wouldn't call her a cheat as she competes in the IFBB. But she's definitely a liar.

almost no pros admit to drug use, for 1 its illigal and they have sponsors etc

you mean talk about it? A lot admit to it, I guess they have to. Ronnie, Jay, Arnold, Dorian have admitted to Steroid use. Lee Priest even goes further in his admissions.

Then theres Boston Lloyd :D

Last edited:
She did talk about it slightly in a an AMA on reddit ages ago. Definitely admitted it.
Either way she puts in the effort. I never looked back in to it, did she end up getting anywhere in ninja warrior or is that still in progress

WOW very feminine lmao..

reckon she is the most feminine out of all the muscled girls, her face is still pretty normal..some of the other physique competitors have very masculine faces now

also at 5'4 she is alot smaller than people think