• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
You can't really say muscles aside as it's because of the muscles that she looks manly.
She looks too harsh for me mate and obvious that she takes male hormones

well each to their own, its beyond me how guys like fat chicks so goes both ways i guess

and i was talking just face alone, if thats all you saw would you say yay or nay?

thats total bs and you cant know much about women and gear if you think that. dont be hating coz she works harder than you

Hahahaha I like her
i have a lot of respect for how hard she dose train

She is one of the reasons I started lifting

but mate come on she takes some hard core shit. (These just shows how smart you are)

fyi don't you worry I'm happy with what I have archive
being natty
i don't hate
i appreciate

do you have snapchat? you should follow her on it, as i have said alot is her personality that does it for me. would be curious to see if her personality changed your attraction in anyway? bit of an experiment!

Hahahaha I like her
i have a lot of respect for how hard she dose train

She is one of the reasons I started lifting

but mate come on she takes some hard core shit. (These just shows how smart you are)

fyi don't you worry I'm happy with what I have archive
being natty
i don't hate
i appreciate

no she doesnt take any hardcore shit as you put it or she would have alot of virilization. her face for one has only midly changed over the years and when you throw in she is now 30 compared to being 25, probably not changed af all despite age

no she doesnt take any hardcore shit as you put it or she would have alot of virilization. her face for one has only midly changed over the years and when you throw in she is now 30 compared to being 25, probably not changed af all despite age

Well really wgaf
what she takes and what she dose
it don't matter
we can argue til another blue moon

End of the day I agree with you she is badass and has a great personality
And I do think she is attractive
but I'm in to chicks with muscle

we don't all have the same taste

oh and I think it's harsh you judge people from the out side and not in
but that's just my opinion
each to there own