• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
V

vegangains

Whats up guys? Just trying to figure the dosage for TB500 and my protocol. Long story short, I have purchased legit peptides from so-called "anti aging clinic" - that's what they are called here in Australia. They have legit doctor who issues you a script and their peptides get constituted with Bac water right before the shipment , so they come in ready to inject state.

I' ve purchased two vials . Each vials is 5 ml with 3000mcg/ml concentration . The "doctor" recommended me to inject 0.25ml ( 25 units) for 5 days straight and 2 days off.

I did the math and 0.25ml = 0.75mg of TB500, So If i did 0.25ml for 5 days that's 1.25ml or 3.75mg.. Is it too low ?

I have read the studies and peoples' protocol on TB 500 dosing and most people seem to agree on 4-5 mg per week split into 2 injections for loading phase.

My question is , are my calculations right ? if so , do you think i should bump the dosage from 3.75 to 5mg a week. AND would it be better to micro dose for 5 days on straight , or just do 2 injections a week. I dont know how legit is this doctor but he has high reviews , I would still like to be sure of what am i doing is correct so that is why I am calling you guys out for help.

I have no idea if its too low or too high or just right.

What I do know is that anti ageing meds are very low dosage. For example, HGH is dosed at about 1/8 of standard bodybuilding doses. I think its usually about 0.5iu per day.

Same with testosterone. While meatheads are shunting 1-3 or more grams per week into various body parts, TRT is dosing around 100mg per week. 200mg is a real high TRT dose.

So, if you have been given that dose by your doctor, thats the medicinal dose. If you went to the doctor hoping to get some sort of bro roid cycle then you probably should do at least double, not that I would ever suggest such a thing.

The problem is, the people you are seeking advice from (the interwebs bros) are not doing this stuff for anti ageing purposes. They wanna get huge and ripped. So they are going to give you all sorts of advice from that viewpoint. For example, most will tell you that taking anything less than 500mg per week of test is a waste of time, when in reality, if you do have low test and do take the prescribed dose it will work very, very well. It just won't get you to the olympia, which the bros are focused on. Either that or the next music concert. They are a rather fickle self absorbed bunch.

So, talk to your doctor. Go with his dosage. It will work, if anti ageing is your goal.

I have no idea if its too low or too high or just right.

What I do know is that anti ageing meds are very low dosage. For example, HGH is dosed at about 1/8 of standard bodybuilding doses. I think its usually about 0.5iu per day.

Same with testosterone. While meatheads are shunting 1-3 or more grams per week into various body parts, TRT is dosing around 100mg per week. 200mg is a real high TRT dose.

So, if you have been given that dose by your doctor, thats the medicinal dose. If you went to the doctor hoping to get some sort of bro roid cycle then you probably should do at least double, not that I would ever suggest such a thing.

The problem is, the people you are seeking advice from (the interwebs bros) are not doing this stuff for anti ageing purposes. They wanna get huge and ripped. So they are going to give you all sorts of advice from that viewpoint. For example, most will tell you that taking anything less than 500mg per week of test is a waste of time, when in reality, if you do have low test and do take the prescribed dose it will work very, very well. It just won't get you to the olympia, which the bros are focused on. Either that or the next music concert. They are a rather fickle self absorbed bunch.

So, talk to your doctor. Go with his dosage. It will work, if anti ageing is your goal.

Sorry didnt make it really clear, I acctually got Tb500 for my shoulder injury i ve been having for around 8 month. I heard alot of good things about tb500 , its anti inflammatory and healing properties so decided to give it a go .... Aus has quite tough regulations and customs , best options is to get shit shipped to u domestically, "anti-aging clincs" is just a name they use to seem more professional , again, I dont even know how legit their doctors are either.

So I ve decided to go by a standard protocol which is 2-2.5mg twice a week for 6 weeks followed by 2mg a month.... Hope this shit will work...

I know guys who sweat by it and some say it done jack. Possibly they had bunk gear or the others had spiked gear. Dunno. Good luck.

Why do you think tb-500 would help with that?

"TB 500 is a naturally occurring peptide. It is part of the thymosin family of peptides. Structurally it is unique in that it has a unique binding ability. This is relative in that it binds to certain substances and transports them to areas of injury. TB500 is found throughout the body, in many tissues, but is heavily concentrated in areas of injury.

The first effect of Tb 500 is it reduces inflammation. It does this via 2 mechanisms. It first works to lower inflammatory inducing cytokines. These cytokines induce systemic inflammation. Secondly there is a derivative of TB 500 that actually works to reduce inflammation of white blood cells. The cells responsible for immune system function.

As far as healing there are 2 primary mechanisms that TB 500 utilizes to promote and expedite healing. First it has a direct effect on Actin. Actin is a hair like substance that surrounds cells. It is responsible for the movement, growth and binding of cells. It plays a crucial role in healing. Second it is responsible for the activation of cells known as progenitor cells. These cells are unique in that they can assimilate with different cell types. They also produce protein and growth factors that promote healing.

As you can see TB500 isn’t just some peptide that worked in horses so it will work in our research, it has hard data supporting its effects and the benefits of those effects are often desired in our researching. The goal of this write up was to point those benefits out and support them with solid references"

This explains it quite well... I've read plenty of studies and people's logs on their success with this peptide. I do not have high expectations BUT this stuff definetly gonna help with inflammation and its just what I need atm ( for bursitis)...

I thought HGH was better for that sort of thing.

Yes GH is infact a very good substance to promote collagen , IGF , anti inflammation and other regenerative healing properties But running gh 1) you at a high risk of shutting down your natural gh levels 2) It's too damn expensive 3) you need to run it for 6+ month to see the effects... I think if i run gh it will definitely help my situation out but due to those cons I choose not to , so have to seek an alternative ....

I recommend searching the peptide out man, look at all the researches and many people's success stories with it ... It certainly does look very promising.. the stuff was initially used on horses and greyhounds to repair their injuries and get them better before races.

I know guys who sweat by it and some say it done jack. Possibly they had bunk gear or the others had spiked gear. Dunno. Good luck.

Thanks man ! yea thats what i heard too , since 80-90% of peps coming from china,..

"TB 500 is a naturally occurring peptide. It is part of the thymosin family of peptides. Structurally it is unique in that it has a unique binding ability. This is relative in that it binds to certain substances and transports them to areas of injury. TB500 is found throughout the body, in many tissues, but is heavily concentrated in areas of injury.

The first effect of Tb 500 is it reduces inflammation. It does this via 2 mechanisms. It first works to lower inflammatory inducing cytokines. These cytokines induce systemic inflammation. Secondly there is a derivative of TB 500 that actually works to reduce inflammation of white blood cells. The cells responsible for immune system function.

As far as healing there are 2 primary mechanisms that TB 500 utilizes to promote and expedite healing. First it has a direct effect on Actin. Actin is a hair like substance that surrounds cells. It is responsible for the movement, growth and binding of cells. It plays a crucial role in healing. Second it is responsible for the activation of cells known as progenitor cells. These cells are unique in that they can assimilate with different cell types. They also produce protein and growth factors that promote healing.

As you can see TB500 isn’t just some peptide that worked in horses so it will work in our research, it has hard data supporting its effects and the benefits of those effects are often desired in our researching. The goal of this write up was to point those benefits out and support them with solid references"

This explains it quite well... I've read plenty of studies and people's logs on their success with this peptide. I do not have high expectations BUT this stuff definetly gonna help with inflammation and its just what I need atm ( for bursitis)...

All the studies done on TB500 have not given any indication that it will help the symptoms you have

I've heard the same as Shrek, some claim miracles others claim nothing.
Whether this is placebo or their are actually some people who respond and others who don't or maybe even just shit quality product.
I actually tried it myself when I started getting bad pains in my arm. Ceretropic was the source I used, they sell a lot of cognitive enhancers I have used.
Personally I dosed, 2 x 2.5ml weekly for 3 weeks, with little to no improvement in my condition.
I researched heavily the dosage, and I was lead believe this is the clinical and most effective dosage.