• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
B

Billy1

G'day guys,
Apologies for the crappy first post. I originally messaged bulk nutrients on Facebook in September last year asking advice regarding WPI/WPC. I also placed a request for a sample at the same time which i never received ( my friend placed a request at the same time, never got anything either)
i messaged them in November,January and February until i finally received a reply which was great. I also placed a request for samples two weeks ago which I still have not received. Ive heard great things however cant justify placing a big order without having received a sample and struggling for so long regarding a reply. Really keen to try and purchase this product, just a tad uncertain now.
cheers.

speaking personally and not just because they are a sponsor of the forum , but they have a great rep in the community and some great high class products , so you rest assure that they are of top knotch product

for the samples , i can only say that it being facebook they may not have a permanent staff member manning the facebook page

Wow. Never had an issue love them. Get my stuff in a weej or less and Im in darwin. We never get stuff fast let alone on time but BN has been legendary

G'day guys,
Apologies for the crappy first post. I originally messaged bulk nutrients on Facebook in September last year asking advice regarding WPI/WPC. I also placed a request for a sample at the same time which i never received ( my friend placed a request at the same time, never got anything either)
i messaged them in November,January and February until i finally received a reply which was great. I also placed a request for samples two weeks ago which I still have not received. Ive heard great things however cant justify placing a big order without having received a sample and struggling for so long regarding a reply. Really keen to try and purchase this product, just a tad uncertain now.
cheers.

Contact them through the contact details on their website. I have had good experiences with their customer service.

Use their website numbnuts, not facebook
Kids.
This.
When you say you're requesting samples, are you doing it via the correct avenues or just leaving a comment on their Facebook page? Email them for everything else

yeah both times i placed a sample request through their website, so did the right thing there but still havent got anything

yeah both times i placed a sample request through their website, so did the right thing there but still havent got anything

Hi Billy,

That's very strange. I'd like to track down all 5+ or so messages that were sent to us. They will be somewhere in the system if they reached us safely.
Something is not right and we'll find out what that is, whether it be on our end or yours. I'd personally like to know.

On the daily, as soon as we come into work, we go through every Private Facebook message. We have a team solely just for Social Media and those messages. At 12pm today, we just got through all the ones sitting there from the weekend. It's like this every day for our Private Messages. Not one gets unanswered.

This is the same for our emails coming in. There are staff members employed just to answer emails as their only job so we're going to locate all the messages you have been sending in ASAP.

Some how, I will need a way to ask some in depth information (the email address you used to contact us, the dates of those emails, your name etc etc) Can you please email me on technical@bulknutrients.com.au please?

Thank you.