• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
so Ausbb had the bodyspace addon , maybe not as complex as elsewhere
we have the lifter scoreboard
and various other tools

what other addons would you like to see?

See any benefit from a chat room on the main screen? Won't get used/seen by people on tapatalk but could be alright for general chit talking...or just keep it all in the chit talking thread?

Like a forum within a forum within a forum....a babushka forum....

img-thing

Does Vbulletin have hte ability to embed a .mp3 file like we can a video/youtube file?

A voting system for each post (like/dislike). The rep system is frustrating as most of the time you're locked from giving someone reps. Plus at least it would then be public.

A voting system for each post (like/dislike). The rep system is frustrating as most of the time you're locked from giving someone reps. Plus at least it would then be public.

a few year ok i did implement that for a week or two , but i didn't like it too much , rep points , like/dislike turns too much into a circle jerk

Kunce always want a like button....there's one on tapatalk but hardly any kunce ever uses it.
I prefer the rep system just disable the need to share reps around (or lower the amount)

[MENTION=1]Admin[/MENTION]; is most of our threads still set to private ie General Forum?

I would like to see 2 extra inches added on..........................................since you ask.