• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Neddysmith

Standard kunce
Hey Guys,

Seems i have broken another set of earphones at gym, just a cheap set of skullcandy, but would seem i go through earphones about every 6 - 12mths.

So i am toying with the idea of going bluetooth and leaving the ipod in the gym bag, the only issue is my ipod doesnt have bluetooth.

Does anyone know if you can get a bluetooth transmitter to plug into the headphone jack and how effective are they?

Also what bluetooth listen devices would you recommend, dont really want to spend more then $100 considering in the pats i have gone through so many sets.....

Hey Guys,

Seems i have broken another set of earphones at gym, just a cheap set of skullcandy, but would seem i go through earphones about every 6 - 12mths.

So i am toying with the idea of going bluetooth and leaving the ipod in the gym bag, the only issue is my ipod doesnt have bluetooth.

Does anyone know if you can get a bluetooth transmitter to plug into the headphone jack and how effective are they?

Also what bluetooth listen devices would you recommend, dont really want to spend more then $100 considering in the pats i have gone through so many sets.....

These are about $120 now. Well worth it.

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...D&biw=320&bih=460&dpr=2#imgrc=c2zeeh1e2SVobM:

704fb3c5c500f41b4778fd99bc21c6db.jpg

Can you run in them without them falling out?

Dick Smith seems to have the best price.....but not for long....

These look aiight -

http://www.officeworks.com.au/shop/...kbeat-go2-wireless-headphones-black-pl8860009

Probably a little lighter but not as sweatproof, although it does say '
  • The P2i military-grade nano-coating protects the earbuds against sweat, moisture, and spills.'

I have the plantronics and can confirm that they do not fall out even if jogging and or jumping (eg box jumps) because they latch around your ear like a good tonguey.

My only criticism about them is the lack of bass and volume which could be a deal breaker if you're motivated to compete with the gym's sound system playing One Direction on full blast.

I have the plantronics and can confirm that they do not fall out even if jogging and or jumping (eg box jumps) because they latch around your ear like a good tonguey.

My only criticism about them is the lack of bass and volume which could be a deal breaker if you're motivated to compete with the gym's sound system playing One Direction on full blast.

1D4Li3F