• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Im just saying that on a bodybuilding forum of all places a bodybuilder is getting paid out for not saying he is one roids when asked, its completely ridiculous, yes we all know how he got there, yet it is completely unrealistic to expect him to come out and just say yeah i gear and this is exactly what i take or whatever, coz well considering its illegal not to mention basically all his sponsors would drop him as well.

Im just saying that on a bodybuilding forum of all places a bodybuilder is getting paid out for not saying he is one roids when asked, its completely ridiculous, yes we all know how he got there, yet it is completely unrealistic to expect him to come out and just say yeah i gear and this is exactly what i take or whatever, coz well considering its illegal not to mention basically all his sponsors would drop him as well.

This.

No one is asking or demanding him to say "yes, I take drugs", and then list them all. Just don't lie and say you're natural or never done it. It's only hurting the people who get into fitness for the right reasons.

You can't just say nothing when a journalist asks the question; knowing full well what the steez is I might add. I'm sure they have a good laugh. Just gotta use the old bonce. Cholesterol manipulation is one of the best yet I reckon.

Coz we're on a Bodybuilding forum right and wrong, ethics and morality go out the window???

Lol

His bullshit is an insult to knowledgeable lifters and deceitful and abusive to naïve lifters.

So by saying it is fraud you are saying that every bber who competes in an untested fed is committing fraud.

There is not one BBEr who admits to using, and if it is an insult to the knowledgeable lifters out there i would suggest they arent that knowledgeable considering they can sift through the bullshit and work out for themselves what works are what doesn't. What about EVERY sup company out there making outrageous miracle claims of their products just to get sales? No different, and i would argue worse then a pro BBer saying he has never cheated and uses cholesterol manipulation for grow.

So by saying it is fraud you are saying that every bber who competes in an untested fed is committing fraud.

There is not one BBEr who admits to using, and if it is an insult to the knowledgeable lifters out there i would suggest they arent that knowledgeable considering they can sift through the bullshit and work out for themselves what works are what doesn't. What about EVERY sup company out there making outrageous miracle claims of their products just to get sales? No different

When you are selling a product, which this dude is ie.his reputation as a P.T. and endorsing Supplements, and you create an obviously P.R. written article such as the one above, yes it is akin to Fraud.

He is misrepresenting himself and the truth. He is lying to sell HIS PRODUCT - his P.T. business, Gym and endorsements etc.

When you are selling a product, which this dude is ie.his reputation as a P.T. and endorsing Supplements, and you create an obviously P.R. written article such as the one above, yes it is akin to Fraud.

He is misrepresenting himself and the truth. He is lying to sell HIS PRODUCT - his P.T. business, Gym and endorsements etc.

Thats taking away from everything else such as hard work in the gym, basic nutrition, the drugs are only 1 part of what makes him who he is....

And you saying he is misrepresenting himself well, then perhaps Ronnie with his supps should shut up should, as Should Jay and should Lee Priest, as should Arnie as should well lets just say every other IFBB pro who is sponsored by a supp company....or has bought out their own line of supps...

Don't think Ronnie, Jay, Arnold etc ever came out and said that they have never taken Steroids and that they have greater Hormonal levels due to ingesting Fats.

Dude is a blatant Liar.

Don't think Ronnie, Jay, Arnold etc ever came out and said that they have never taken Steroids and that they have greater Hormonal levels due to ingesting Fats.

Dude is a blatant Liar.

No but they have sold their products and promoted their products and sponsors products as a result of their physique which they claim has either been from amazing genetics, some other form of diet or nutrition etc etc, its no different, just a different reason, so your point? end of they day they are all claim its from everything else except drugs, hence, you are saying they are all frauds.

No but they have sold their products and promoted their products and sponsors products as a result of their physique which they claim has either been from amazing genetics, some other form of diet or nutrition etc etc, its no different, just a different reason, so your point? end of they day they are all claim its from everything else except drugs, hence, you are saying they are all frauds.

Once again, I don't think Ronnie, Jay, Arnold etc ever came out and said that they have never taken Steroids and that they have greater Hormonal levels due to ingesting Fats.

This Josh Lenartowicz is a blatant Liar.

Once again, I don't think Ronnie, Jay, Arnold etc ever came out and said that they have never taken Steroids and that they have greater Hormonal levels due to ingesting Fats.

There is not one BBEr who admits to using, and if it is an insult to the knowledgeable lifters out there i would suggest they arent that knowledgeable considering they can sift through the bullshit and work out for themselves what works are what doesn't. What about EVERY sup company out there making outrageous miracle claims of their products just to get sales? No different, and i would argue worse then a pro BBer saying he has never cheated and uses cholesterol manipulation for grow.

Competing in an untested federation is totally fine. Then everyone is on a level playing field. Saying you're natty and then competing in natural organisations is what's wrong. I know it's a different topic, but it happens a lot and is a similar form of deception.

Plenty bodybuilders admit to using gear, and even make detailed YouTube videos about it. The beloved Richardo Piranha recently did this. But that's their decision. No one is expecting them to do this.

Sup companies are a grey area. They claim their sponsored athletes use their products. They're just admitting what else they use.

Competing in an untested federation is totally fine. Then everyone is on a level playing field. Saying you're natty and then competing in natural organisations is what's wrong. I know it's a different topic, but it happens a lot and is a similar form of deception.
Oh fully agree with this, you use and claim you are natty and then compete against people who are generally abiding by the rules is nothing short of blatant cheating and these people should definately be called out for being frauds, regardless if its on a bodybuilding stage, athletics track or sporting field.