• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Reide

Head Slut Kuncet
Once upon a time my gym buddy quit going to the gym. So I was a lone wolf. I stumbled into the Cheap and purple gym near my old work like a lost sheep. Reluctantly, after my warm up I decided to do weights because no one should be a cardio bunny. I knew their needed to be a balance.

So I sat my buttocks down on that leg press. I was pumped. I was going to get that bikini booty. Little did I realise the watering hole (the water cooler and cups) had been placed at the end of the leg press.

Many males decided to try to force their dominance on me by staring into my eyes. Timid little me didn't go back to the gym for 8 months after that.

So who has any funny or just plain weird gym experiences.

Saw a guy get fed up with another guy for not putting dumbells back on the rack.

So he picked the dumbell up off the floor and hit him with it. Fucking hard too. "Put the fucking weight away dickhead!" was what he said.

Old mate put the weights away after that.

Oh, and i was doing some skull crushers one day at the gym and it slipped out of my hand... yep it hurt my head. A lot.

Saw a guy get fed up with another guy for not putting dumbells back on the rack.

So he picked the dumbell up off the floor and hit him with it. Fucking hard too. "Put the fucking weight away dickhead!" was what he said.

Old mate put the weights away after that.

Oh, and i was doing some skull crushers one day at the gym and it slipped out of my hand... yep it hurt my head. A lot.

I'm surprised there is not more violence in gyms.

I nearly got into a fight.
I was using a bench to sit down on and wrap my knees. Kunce wanted it to bench or whatever and I said I need it to sit on.
Kunt was fuming. He was literally frothing at the mouth. In the end he called 3 mates over. Worthless gutless kunt.

There was the time the cable broke on a lat pulldown and the steel bar hit me on the top of the bonce.

I can easily say it was the hardest hit I have ever had, and I've had plenty.

I laugh about it now, hence funny.

Military Press, Clean and Jerk - I've managed to uppercut myself with the bar square on, usually when I am fatigued and a girl is squatting with tights that she obviously did not do the squat test with and the black g-banger is playing peekaboo with each buttwink. Oh and there's a nice scar with barbell imprint on my chin now.

There was the time the cable broke on a lat pulldown and the steel bar hit me on the top of the bonce.

I can easily say it was the hardest hit I have ever had, and I've had plenty.

I laugh about it now, hence funny.
Similar. Changed rope attachment for the straight bar .. apparently it was heavy. Which I found out when I pulled the pin out to change weight and it free fell onto my head.
Im sure staff watched the footage a few times! !

Military Press, Clean and Jerk - I've managed to uppercut myself with the bar square on, usually when I am fatigued and a girl is squatting with tights that she obviously did not do the squat test with and the black g-banger is playing peekaboo with each buttwink. Oh and there's a nice scar with barbell imprint on my chin now.

Also done this with a military press. Nice scar that I sometimes cut shaving.

On of the boys was doing box jumps on the class steps, stacking them pretty high.
Then he fucked it. ? epic noise as they all went flying.
Got a massive graze on his shoulder n face.