• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
V

vegangains

Wanted to ask you bros if peptides from muscle science aus are a g2g. Found absolutely 0 reviews on it whatsoever despite their popularity.. Emailed the company for quality certificates and they send me these reports on GHRP-2 and TB500 - http://i68.tinypic.com/2aiosoy.jpg[/IMG] and

http://i67.tinypic.com/13zn79e.jpg[/IMG]

anyone could translate this??

inb4 ppl people accuse me of breaching the forum rules- I am not asking directly of where to get Test from , simply wanted to hear your reviews and experiences with the website and the reports on quality...

I realize there are many websites out there with doctor prescription and such where the mark up price is just crazy... I dont want to overpay

would appreciate your contributions !;)

LOL I chose that usename just for the lols, nothing was available ....

Not sure dude, I tried some card from zootropics or newtropics something along those lines and they crashed my T levels. Also tried from southern Sarms in the US (got in fine) with negligible impact if any. Good luck hunting.

Peptide clinics is the real deal for HCG and comes from a doctor (yes legit), not sure about their other products though but I'd be surprised if they were bunk.

Not sure dude, I tried some card from zootropics or newtropics something along those lines and they crashed my T levels. Also tried from southern Sarms in the US (got in fine) with negligible impact if any. Good luck hunting.

Peptide clinics is the real deal for HCG and comes from a doctor (yes legit), not sure about their other products though but I'd be surprised if they were bunk.

Sucks to hear bro , I heard for a lot of people sarms dont crash T levels but for some they do.. I guess you are the unlucky one, or maybe thats cuz ur stuff was bunk, u never kno.. I trust the peptide clinic as well but prices there are just ridiculous, I will def try them if I wont find anything else legit. Was actually trying to get myself TB500 for my rotator cuff injury...