• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Reide

Head Slut Kuncet
I had some chicken today.

They tasted so bad. I expected them to taste different but I really didn't like it. So I was wanting to know what would the most beneficial fish types be? I'll give them a go I guess,

Your diet choices are yours but unless you are at least tracking what you eat it wont make much difference and you wint be able to assess where you are going wrong and right.
Start tracking in myfitnesspal then we can help you with your macros and post workout crashes from other threads.

Your diet choices are yours but unless you are at least tracking what you eat it wont make much difference and you wint be able to assess where you are going wrong and right.
Start tracking in myfitnesspal then we can help you with your macros and post workout crashes from other threads.
This fo shizzle mah nizzle.

What did you have on the chicken?

If you're not used to eating fish, stick with the lighter flavoured varieties. I think salmon is nice but isn't everyone's cup of tea. I'd probably suggest white fish like snapper. Basa if you're on a tight budget.

Okay.

This fo shizzle mah nizzle.

What did you have on the chicken?

If you're not used to eating fish, stick with the lighter flavoured varieties. I think salmon is nice but isn't everyone's cup of tea. I'd probably suggest white fish like snapper. Basa if you're on a tight budget.
There was a honey soy marinade. I the flesh was gross. It used to be my favourite food. Where can you buy basa? I never see it.

There was a honey soy marinade. I the flesh was gross. It used to be my favourite food. Where can you buy basa? I never see it.
Coles or woolies will have it in the deli or freezer

Was the chicken drumsticks, wings, thighs etc? Try some white meat like breast

Coles or woolies will have it in the deli or freezer

Was the chicken drumsticks, wings, thighs etc? Try some white meat like breast

It was wings. I had a breast later which was also gross.

You should see the hate the vegans are giving me. I didnt even tell them. But they assumed because I said that the more I research the less sence veganism makes. It is actually amazingly humerous

Basa? That is the worst choice for fish you could ever make. Farmed in asia. Say no more.

Go for local fresh caught ocean fish, preferably temperate or cool water species. That means snapper, whiting, fresh tuna. Not salmon. Thats all farmed as well.

Veganism is a cult. They might be nice people but their brain is one track and extreme. Remember, these are the people that wanted to build a fence in Africa to divide the herbivores from the predators. Or have very sick dogs and cats because they don't feed them meat, their natural food.

yeah, I don't and never would eat Basa.

I give no fuck whether I eat farmed food, it's the country of origin that bothers me.

I would slowly introduce proper protein in foods where it can be "hidden" to reintroduce it back into the diet without getting all freaked out by bunging a 600g steak on a plate and expecting to eat the whole thing.